Hurt on job

Troylynn

I was hurt at work the other.night..unloading a package car using an extendo i think they are called..anyway it has cable i guess were broke so when i released the lever it fell on me..anyway. I got some stitches and head cuts but by the end of the month i wanna go.back to work.originally they said they would make sure i got paid while i was off but sinse then i been getting cold shoulder..i sinse then last my medical coverage. .i dont even know if they filed a report.this never happened to me befor..i love my job i wanna go back..i just want to be taken care of while im off..30 days and they act like im asking for millions

babboo25

Banned
I was hurt at work the other.night..unloading a package car using an extendo i think they are called..anyway it has cable i guess were broke so when i released the lever it fell on me..anyway. I got some stitches and head cuts but by the end of the month i wanna go.back to work.originally they said they would make sure i got paid while i was off but sinse then i been getting cold shoulder..i sinse then last my medical coverage. .i dont even know if they filed a report.this never happened to me befor..i love my job i wanna go back..i just want to be taken care of while im off..30 days and they act like im asking for millions
Get a lawyer

Integrity

Binge Poster
The package car unloader hit you?
How hard did it strike you?
How bad were your injuries?
30 days off?
Must have been severe.

Are you in the union?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
it happened at work but management persuaded you to not report it as a workman’s comp case , congratulations , GAME OVER

🧔✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lawyer up and shut up. You obviously have post traumatic injury symptoms that indeed may end up with you receiving a major settlement.