Hurt on job

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'm married to money.
OP should call their local union about this whole mess. They are never busy unless they are canvassing for a union election lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Equipment was broke and just sitting there..is that negligence? I should shut up now
Save your strength. You will need it to battle back from the physical and emotional trauma caused by faulty UPS equipment.

Is that neck brace helping?

El Correcto

god is dead
I was hurt at work the other.night..unloading a package car using an extendo i think they are called..anyway it has cable i guess were broke so when i released the lever it fell on me..anyway. I got some stitches and head cuts but by the end of the month i wanna go.back to work.originally they said they would make sure i got paid while i was off but sinse then i been getting cold shoulder..i sinse then last my medical coverage. .i dont even know if they filed a report.this never happened to me befor..i love my job i wanna go back..i just want to be taken care of while im off..30 days and they act like im asking for millions
You need to pay union dues, files grievances and know your union hall’s number. It’s their job to answer your questions or address your concerns.

Re-Raise

CC6FCEEF-FBEA-4742-9768-62AB2DAA7BBC.gif

Drink Craft Beer

Must have been pretty bad to get time off.

The recent injuries I remember was an un-loader breaking an ankle but was still brought in to sit in a chair and scan smalls all pre-load. Same with a driver who was injured but was made to work pre-load, scan smalls, expected to clean bathrooms and whatever else they wanted done. None of this "sitting at home collecting money"