Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate

9.5er

Got a diad message this afternoon that said "Drink plenty of water. Even if you are not thirsty you need to take time to drink."
Ummm yeah, sure I got plenty of time for that. With this wonderful dispatch I have and all.

FilingBluesFL

If it was a BIG arrow down message, I would most certainly write back a smart assed response...

Some good ones off the top of my head:

"Has this water break been calculated into ORION solution?"

"Please verify time allowance for this management approved water break"

or

"Breaking trace to hydrate at nearest hydrating facility How should this be coded in board"

Just let me grab my water bottle, I think it's on the beginning of the 8000 shelf..
IMG_20140702_180139_482.jpg

upsman68

It seems to me the temps go up the stop count goes up. I've been over 9/5 three days this week. Time to get on the list

Sent using BrownCafe App

browntroll

i was wondering as a pt we get told to hydrate and watch out for signs of dehydration, but what happens if i decide
to tell sup that im dehydrated and need a break? im not a doctor and neither is my sup so how would i determine if
im hydrated enough to continue working? maybe ill try it tomorrow and see how pissed sup gets.

Future

Victory Ride
Been doing this a long time, but Mondays heat got me bad. I even thought a head and drank plenty of water Sunday night(watching Family Guy) The heat index was about 115dgs.... felt pretty sick by noon(drank at least 7 bottles of water by then)......slowed right the hell down 2 a snails pace....cooled down in ac as much as possible....paid over by 1hr...didnt care...made it home safe! Rest of the week was as hot but think my body adapted to conditions....

Indecisi0n

Been doing this a long time, but Mondays heat got me bad. I even thought a head and drank plenty of water Sunday night(watching Family Guy) The heat index was about 115dgs.... felt pretty sick by noon(drank at least 7 bottles of water by then)......slowed right the hell down 2 a snails pace....cooled down in ac as much as possible....paid over by 1hr...didnt care...made it home safe! Rest of the week was as hot but think my body adapted to conditions....

My boss would be ecstatic if I was only an hour over.