HYDRATE HYDRATE

squirting is 10% pee

working to pay the US Govt 400m in backtaxes
am I in the right place? I can't see

I heard all day HYDRATE HYDRATE even read the message in the diad. my question is during this renegotiation of the contract, will they add T-Shirts as part of the FT drivers uni? because these trillion count button downs make me want to HYDRATE more than the work or the sun

El Correcto

god is dead

I heard all day HYDRATE HYDRATE even read the message in the diad. my question is during this renegotiation of the contract, will they add T-Shirts as part the FT drivers uni? because these trillion count button downs make me want to HYDRATE more than the work or the sun

do you what I'm saying?
What?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I heard all day HYDRATE HYDRATE even read the message in the diad. my question is during this renegotiation of the contract, will they add T-Shirts as part of the FT drivers uni? because these trillion count button downs make me want to HYDRATE more than the work or the sun

See if mom will let you have your meds a little early tonite

542thruNthru

I'm retired. I'll be ok thanks anyway

So which one is the lie?

You sound a awful lot like another poster on here. @Maple Grove MN Driver You trying to be @Monkey Butt and have 2 screen names?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
71BB3ED0-4163-4449-9406-6EFD3144C6FC.gif
So which one is the lie?

You sound a awful lot like another poster on here. @Maple Grove MN Driver You trying to be @Monkey Butt and have 2 screen names?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Cotton t shirts wouldn't be much better and hydrating isn't all that hard.

Drink 30-40 ounces of water after you get home at night. If you get up to pee at night have a glass of water when you get up. Drink another 30-40 ounces before you get to work in the morning. Then just drink water throughout the day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

DB9F39E5-AD16-4EF7-8C42-7E67CE4EEC97.jpeg