Hydroxychloroquine Has 90 % Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients - LibTurds Suicides Up

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

Most of the data concerns use of HCQ for treatment, but one study included used the medication as prophylaxis with excellent results. Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.

Based on this evidence, we request that you rescind your Executive Orders impeding the use of CQ and HCQ and further order that administrative agencies not impose any requirements on the prescription of CQ, HCQ, azithromycin, or other drugs intended to treat or prevent coronavirus illness that do not apply equally to all approved medications that may be used off-label for any purpose.

After Morocco and Algeria began using HCQ, a trend break and sharp reduction in their COVID-19 case fatality rate occurred.

upload_2020-4-28_19-42-31.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It is a trade rag!

For the love of god, their list of "peer-reviewed studies" are opinion pieces, letters to the editor, citations from 2005 and a study (I :censored2: you not) dated 4 March 2929!

The best is there is no author listed! Hahaha!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What are you basing this "claim" on?
Not allowing doctors outside of hospital staff the ability to write a prescription for chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

Most of the data concerns use of HCQ for treatment, but one study included used the medication as prophylaxis with excellent results. Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That is a trade rag! There are thousands of them! This particular rag has a rather large political bent which makes perfect sense coming from you!

Doubt me? Take a look at the citations of "peer-reviewed studies." It's almost all letters to the editor and opinion pieces dating back to 2005. My absolute favorite was their citing a study dated 4 March 2929 by Colson et al!
I find it humorous and ironic that the LibTurds say Trump and his followers are so anti-science but they are the one's that reject anything coming from a medical/science study.
The LibTurds really hate the figures ... newer data indicates a death rate of less than 1% once wider testing raises the number of COVID-19 infected people. The LibTurds are still clinging to their death rates of 4%, 5%, 6% and even 7%.
The death rate in Germany (The left winger favorite Western country to point to) is 1.4% with limited testing and 1.8% in Korea with even less testing.

floridays

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

Based on this evidence, we request that you rescind your Executive Orders impeding the use of CQ and HCQ and further order that administrative agencies not impose any requirements on the prescription of CQ, HCQ, azithromycin, or other drugs intended to treat or prevent coronavirus illness that do not apply equally to all approved medications that may be used off-label for any purpose.

After Morocco and Algeria began using HCQ, a trend break and sharp reduction in their COVID-19 case fatality rate occurred.

View attachment 293384
You work too hard finding stuff, I'd call you punk but you aren't @rod.

I just felt the need to call someone punk.
Carry on, that should piss off @BrownArmy, she complained previously when I used it.
Like it's trademarked. :rolleyes:

Take care punk, you as well old rat.:lol::lol:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I find it humorous and ironic that the LibTurds say Trump and his followers are so anti-science but they are the one's that reject anything coming from a medical/science study.
The LibTurds really hate the figures ... newer data indicates a death rate of less than 1% once wider testing raises the number of COVID-19 infected people. The LibTurds are still clinging to their death rates of 4%, 5%, 6% and even 7%.
The death rate in Germany (The left winger favorite Western country to point to) is 1.4% with limited testing and 1.8% in Korea with even less testing.

Recap for the slower among us!

This was a letter to a governor not a medical/science "study"
It is so piss-poor the author isn't even listed.
Citations include made up peer-reviewed papers from 4 March 2929.
Nobody has claimed 4%+ death rates!
Korea has one of highest rates of testing per capita.
Even a 1/2% death rate in this country if everyone catches it scares those with half a brain!

Your safe Old Man!

vantexan

Even a 1/2% death rate in this country if everyone catches it scares those with half a brain!

Your safe Old Man!
You're. Unless you are talking about where he keeps his money.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Your safe Old Man!
Your problem is you don’t have any street cred Man!

It’s like you say things and expect us to take your word or even bother.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
You work too hard finding stuff, I'd call you punk but you aren't @rod.

I just felt the need to call someone punk.
Carry on, that should piss off @BrownArmy, she complained previously when I used it.
Like it's trademarked. :rolleyes:

Take care punk, you as well old rat.:lol::lol:
Listen here--No young whipper-snapper is going to call me a punk. :-)

El Correcto

god is dead
Not allowing doctors outside of hospital staff the ability to write a prescription for chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

TLDR; ORANGE MAN VIRUS WVERYONE STAAY HOME!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Mass. the Gov. has taken away all citizens of their 2nd Amendment Rights and now Silicon Valley is taking away everyone's 1st Amendment Rights by claiming that only approved information by the W.H.O. is valid.
Now doctors who are working in the field on a daily basis are being told to stay quiet because only pencil pushing doctors , who haven't seen a patient in years, will be making all the calls on what is correct. { you do realize the the Head of the W.H.O. is not a medical doctor and was only "elected" to that position with the help of China }

El Correcto

god is dead
In Mass. the Gov. has taken away all citizens of their 2nd Amendment Rights and now Silicon Valley is taking away everyone's 1st Amendment Rights by claiming that only approved information by the W.H.O. is valid.
Now doctors who are working in the field on a daily basis are being told to stay quiet because only pencil pushing doctors , who haven't seen a patient in years, will be making all the calls on what is correct. { you do realize the the Head of the W.H.O. is not a medical doctor and was only "elected" to that position with the help of China }
On Facebook I thought everyone just kind of did what they wanted.

El Correcto

god is dead

Your safe Old Man!
What should scare people is a depression.
I’d rather be dead than watch this country fall into a depression and the government begin to go full Marxist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Partially true. The "lockdowns" at nursing homes was more of a recommendation than a mandate----residents were allowed to leave the facilities to run errands.
Nursing homes were forced to let infected people into their facilities. Administrators complained and their calls to have infected moved to javis or hospitals were ignored by Cuomo. Many became infected and died because of that stupid policy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Partially true. The "lockdowns" at nursing homes was more of a recommendation than a mandate----residents were allowed to leave the facilities to run errands.
Nursing homes were forced to let infected people into their facilities. Administrators complained and their calls to have infected moved to javis or hospitals were ignored by Cuomo. Many became infected and died because of that stupid policy.
DIDO's post is in addition to what I was talking about!

Cuomo is 'The Butcher of New York'!