I’m having trouble again

Days

can’t seem to relieve my back pain. I had to rush to the bathroom and asked the sup to do my position. I came out and threatened to file grievance because she had been loading and the load quality was terrible.

She ran from the belt and I followed her to tell her why I was upset and she kinda just ignored me. I’m going to talk to my steward about this. She also brings up politics a lot and I am very far left and feel uncomfortable with it.

Days

It’s not just that. We had an argument the day before on one of my audits where I was judged unfairly.

So you had an issue with your back and the sup covered for you. Now you want to file on the sup? If I have this correctly then you need mental help.

p.s
God Bless

You’re not getting the point. She was working while I was away. I wouldn’t have threatened to file a grievance if she had been nice about it and not stomped off

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It’s not just that. We had an argument the day before on one of my audits where I was judged unfairly.

You’re not getting the point. She was working while I was away. I wouldn’t have threatened to file a grievance if she had been nice about it and not stomped off
If she’s hot = don’t file
If she’s a pig = like Maple Grove says , bury them in grievances.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
can’t seem to relieve my back pain. I had to rush to the bathroom and asked the sup to do my position. I came out and threatened to file grievance because she had been loading and the load quality was terrible.

She ran from the belt and I followed her to tell her why I was upset and she kinda just ignored me. I’m going to talk to my steward about this. She also brings up politics a lot and I am very far left and feel uncomfortable with it.
Soooo, you asked her to do your position while you were gone, then got mad because she did your position while you were gone???? Drugs are bad, umkay?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am very far left and feel uncomfortable with it.
Lol, need counseling?
picdump_2988_69.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

are you :censored2:ing with us

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Let me help you since you're using big words like "steward" and "grievance".
Those words are used by union employees WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.
You obviously have no idea what a union employee can or can't do.

IF YOU SHOW UP LATE FOR WORK, the supervisor can work your position until it's filled by you or another union employee.
IF YOU HURT YOURSELF AND NEED TO GO TO YOUR SAFE PLACE, the supervisor can work your position until you return healthy or replaced by a union employee.
There is no article in the contract that you can file it under, you are clueless.

Honestly, since your back hurts and your still coming to work, your chances of proving you hurt yourself at work is slim to none.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FAILED IN EVERYTHING YOU DID
Do us and UPS a favor and quit.