I’m under allowed everyday

doodoobrwn

Yesterday I was 2 hours and 15 minutes under with a 30 minute break, today I took 30 minutes after finishing up my businesses it was coming off slow.. I got into my residentials and I burned it I had 164 stops and last stop completed at 4:54 I took my last 30 minutes of break at a restaurant close the building and punched out at 6pm.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yesterday I was 2 hours and 15 minutes under with a 30 minute break, today I took 30 minutes after finishing up my businesses it was coming off slow.. I got into my residentials and I burned it I had 164 stops and last stop completed at 4:54 I took my last 30 minutes of break at a restaurant close the building and punched out at 6pm.
9A9C0932-6491-46E3-A18E-D2B8D98BC5BF.gif

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I predict 20 more stops in your future!!

Over disciplined0123

Lol. Keep burning it up Superman cuz next week you will have 240 stops. Wtf. When are you new guys going to learn . And now say the old driver from that route comes back from being on comp for 8 months. He is gonna love how you just added 100 stops to his route. Cuz if you can do it (prob a 25 yr old kid). Then he can who is 45. Lol. If your properly using your methods and no shortcuts you shouldn’t be 2 hrs under unless you had a pickup of 300 air letters that took you 30 seconds

DOK

Troll....

Over 70

giphy (55).gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nice! Don't let the haters bring you down, you're doing great!

DRporch

some routes are just piece of cakes to run scratch. like in my rich area of the center you can do 40an hour no issues and timestudy is 20

Dr.Brownz

Do you have pickups you have to break for? Take the whole hour at once so you have to go back to the resi area after pickups. Take all breaks as early in the day as possible, are you taking your paid 10 minute breaks or whatever your state has?