i am best package handler there is

FedexGangsta

unload a whole truck of 110+ lbs wheelchairs myself, by the time I'm done with my shift my guns are so pumped it's not even funny, the vascularity in my forearms is just crazy, I know the chick that works down the belt is admirin, bet she wants some of this.
seriously though I'm lightning speed, scan boom not scannable throw that sucka to the side, boom boom throw them bats on boom boom throw them smalls on boom boom throw them bigs on, boom boom throw them unscannables on boom baby boom im a champ I do everything with precision.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
unload a whole truck of 110+ lbs wheelchairs myself, by the time I'm done with my shift my guns are so pumped it's not even funny, the vascularity in my forearms is just crazy, I know the chick that works down the belt is admirin, bet she wants some of this.
seriously though I'm lightning speed, scan boom not scannable throw that sucka to the side, boom boom throw them bats on boom boom throw them smalls on boom boom throw them bigs on, boom boom throw them unscannables on boom baby boom im a champ I do everything with precision.

IamFedEx.com has a spot...just for you. They'll be especially pumped about your guns.

overflowed

Oh, I like gangsta. Breathe some fresh air in this place. Welcome to BC. What Fedex opco are you at? Ground?

Last edited by a moderator:

FedexGangsta

Oh, I like gangsta. Breathe some fresh air in this place. Welcome to BC. What Fedex opco are you at? Ground?

thats whats up, you know it, best place my feet can be da ground.
this job is badass homie, gettin paid to workout? sheeeet son, i was gonna get a YMCA membership neways, and they give me some red laser thing go on my wrist? feel like terminator or somethin dawg! :happy-very:

overflowed

thats whats up, you know it, best place my feet can be da ground.
this job is badass homie, gettin paid to workout? sheeeet son, i was gonna get a YMCA membership neways, and they give me some red laser thing go on my wrist? feel like terminator or somethin dawg! :happy-very:

However that laser feels, welcome bro. Be easy brother.

hypo hanna

Be careful noobie. I've seen plenty of go getters like you get hurt on the job and then be permantly disabled. FedEx won't be there for you when that happens. They will find another to take your place and never give you or your pain a second thought.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Be careful noobie. I've seen plenty of go getters like you get hurt on the job and then be permantly disabled. FedEx won't be there for you when that happens. They will find another to take your place and never give you or your pain a second thought.

A lot of people don't realize this until it happens to them. As soon as you stop free-basing the Kool-Aid, things get a lot more clear.

CJinx

Don't you guys at Ground drug test or pre-screen before hiring?
I don't believe that package handlers are subject to a drug screen during the application process, or at least I was not when I was hired. I did have to submit to a physical and a drug screen when I was promoted, though.

I don't miss being a package handler at all. Such a thankless crappy job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't believe that package handlers are subject to a drug screen during the application process, or at least I was not when I was hired. I did have to submit to a physical and a drug screen when I was promoted, though.

I don't miss being a package handler at all. Such a thankless crappy job.

I was being sarcastic.