I am calling in tomorrow!

ManInBrown

This is so and so, not coming in, click

used to get such a chuckle how the dispatcher would try to jump on the phone before I hung up to tell me I’m real light today. Lolol. No I’m not real light today, the runner you’re putting on my route is light. Click

Johney

That depends. If she/he is getting 15 150lb packages a day to carry up a flew flight of stairs, it probably won’t end well.
Nobody gets 15 150 lb packages a day. I did an all commercial run/industrial park for 10 years 80 deliveries and 65 pick-ups and never had more than one 150 lb package on any given day. Hell I was lucky to even get two in a month.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nobody gets 15 150 lb packages a day. I did an all commercial run/industrial park for 10 years 80 deliveries and 65 pick-ups and never had more than one 150 lb package on any given day. Hell I was lucky to even get two in a month.
There are definitely more of them these days, but not 15 in a day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Apparently someone isn’t on a residential route where cow pastures were and 500 homes now are.