I am Filtered on upsers

• Thread starter Deleted member 85362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85362

I had to change my cell phn # bc I was getting separate so called chain messages from numerous #s,one belonged to a person I reported for provoking workplace violence. My upsers account is fliterd. I am being severely harassed to the point i feel need to talk to someone, I was able to access the HR tab and the Health and Wellness tab. It now gives me a message to enter a code sent to the old number that i had. When it never did it before.. i was also filtered and redirected to upsers.com when I tried to file with the online helpline service , when I report online I am able to send picture proof along with my claim. Until I spoke with Hr I was able to access again, only the online helpline not the tabs on upsers.com . I'm being locked out from the free consultation service that is provided for employees nor am i able to contact HR on upsers.com.

D

Deleted member 85362

Call the UPS hotline.
I have submitted picture proof to Online helpline service. Which is the same thing except I file online so I can show pics.. still nothing is done.. I was Illegally terminated yesterday and I got 3 different concern calls from 3 diff HR members claiming to go over my cases ,All of a sudden. Wht baffles me is the time and energy these ppl take out their own personal life just to disturb mine ,Everyday they do something to Try to agitate me. For example, I was a preloader, but white, for that bttm cage I had to file to get it ,bc I'm 5'5 and they had me doing a top cages intentionally putting stress on my body by keep denying me a bit cage until I grieved it. I had a hiding spot under dock ,I called it "the closet", was where I stored the Sheppards hook to pull packages from bck of cage,extra crayons for when the company was short on crayons(Anyone can go in the closet n get wht they need ,not Just me)and tape gun. I took off one day for a personal reason, come bck the closet is cleaned. They done that on 3 separate occasions. They also put my own coworkers against me, they spark convos up about the sups and how they feel about them,to get me to talk about it and who wronged me to get me to say something bad about the sup so they can report me and discipline me for it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have submitted picture proof to Online helpline service. Which is the same thing except I file online so I can show pics.. still nothing is done.. I was Illegally terminated yesterday and I got 3 different concern calls from 3 diff HR members claiming to go over my cases ,All of a sudden. Wht baffles me is the time and energy these ppl take out their own personal life just to disturb mine ,Everyday they do something to Try to agitate me. For example, I was a preloader, but white, for that bttm cage I had to file to get it ,bc I'm 5'5 and they had me doing a top cages intentionally putting stress on my body by keep denying me a bit cage until I grieved it. I had a hiding spot under dock ,I called it "the closet", was where I stored the Sheppards hook to pull packages from bck of cage,extra crayons for when the company was short on crayons(Anyone can go in the closet n get wht they need ,not Just me)and tape gun. I took off one day for a personal reason, come bck the closet is cleaned. They done that on 3 separate occasions. They also put my own coworkers against me, they spark convos up about the sups and how they feel about them,to get me to talk about it and who wronged me to get me to say something bad about the sup so they can report me and discipline me for it.
I stopped reading when you said you are white and 5'5

Not because of what you said...

But because you are using being a color and short an excuse.

I've offered my nephew's and godson's services before to those who can't fight.

They are both smaller than you and of mixed heritage.

Good luck

D

Deleted member 85362

I stopped reading when you said you are white and 5'5

Not because of what you said...

But because you are using being a color and short an excuse.

I've offered my nephew's and godson's services before to those who can't fight.

They are both smaller than you and of mixed heritage.

Good luck
So thats was an error, I no where a racist and 8m not even close to being a Caucasian..I wast trying to say I was doing BOTTOM WHITE CAGE , n I'm 5'5 , they were forcing me to work a top cage, putting stress on my body... I apologize for that error. But I am no type of racist at all

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I had a hiding spot under dock ,I called it "the closet", was where I stored the Sheppards hook to pull packages from bck of cage,extra crayons for when the company was short on crayons(Anyone can go in the closet n get wht they need ,not Just me)and tape gun. I took off one day for a personal reason, come bck the closet is cleaned. They done that on 3 separate occasions.
Lol.

NAHimGOOD

So thats was an error, I no where a racist and 8m not even close to being a Caucasian..I wast trying to say I was doing BOTTOM WHITE CAGE , n I'm 5'5 , they were forcing me to work a top cage, putting stress on my body... I apologize for that error. But I am no type of racist at all
Didn't say anything about racist...

Let me clarify.

Stand up for yourself in person the same way you made sure you were not misunderstood in the post.

That's all.

Good luck

D

Deleted member 85362

Unhide ur self so I can respectfully BLOCK YOU

Lol real talk. My coworkers and supervisors would ask for a crayon or someone from the other dock would ask to use the tape gun, I'll say, "go hit the closet", please just be sure to put tapegun bck so we can keep up with it. That's about it, it was for everyone to use though, I kept it stocked up too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol real talk. My coworkers and supervisors would ask for a crayon or someone from the other dock would ask to use the tape gun, I'll say, "go hit the closet", please just be sure to put tapegun bck so we can keep up with it. That's about it, it was for everyone to use though, I kept it stocked up too.
Cool story bro.

D

Deleted member 85362

Didn't say anything about racist...

Let me clarify.

Stand up for yourself in person the same way you made sure you were not misunderstood in the post.

That's all.

Good luck
Ok thanks ah bunch.. I just wanted to be sure it was understood. Tbh its kind of complicated typing on here, bc I try not to use HER,, or Him , I'm trying my best to use They and Them so I won't connect no one to my posts. Bc my examples I post Are Real life scenarios that I have experienced, literally. Im blessed to still have my sanity frfr,, any one else would have went crazy, I mean it was times I had to scream my lungs out when I got to my truck, bc of the foul stuff they do me but afterwards I was ok. But hurts me more and I never told not, is the fact that my coworkers watch me being violating or is taking part in it.. real spill....

4evapreloader

"They also put my own coworkers against me, they spark convos up about the sups and how they feel about them,to get me to talk about it and who wronged me to get me to say something bad about the sup so they can report me and discipline me for it."

Be serious. No one has ever been disciplined for saying bad things about a sup. It's even tough to be disciplined for saying bad things to a sup.

D

Deleted member 85362

Cool story bro.
I just want to share my horrible experience with ups . I praised this company as the best place I have ever held a position with, I'm with the union and close to 15 pay rate I have been fighting for all my life,literally. Im not a college bond type person, so dnt judge me. I went to college I regret it. Not only that a guy I was in class with finished the school, and ended up as a manager at McDonald's. Til this day he is still not working under that degree ,Computer Electronic Engineering Tech. To me that was proof college ain't shxt and it ain't for me !

NAHimGOOD

Ok thanks ah bunch.. I just wanted to be sure it was understood. Tbh its kind of complicated typing on here, bc I try not to use HER,, or Him , I'm trying my best to use They and Them so I won't connect no one to my posts. Bc my examples I post Are Real life scenarios that I have experienced, literally. Im blessed to still have my sanity frfr,, any one else would have went crazy, I mean it was times I had to scream my lungs out when I got to my truck, bc of the foul stuff they do me but afterwards I was ok. But hurts me more and I never told not, is the fact that my coworkers watch me being violating or is taking part in it.. real spill....
Picking on girls isn't cool.

Surprised nobody has said anything when they witness it.

So, is there anything else to this story that could have been left out?

What kinda truck you got...