I am Furious!

clean hairy

Hope someone can find a way to reply to this, it is the complaint starting off
It is a reference to the shooting, and the insensitivity of this person who posted it.
"now I have heard it all, UPS blaming their inability"
At the time of this posting, it is maybe 5 or 6 down.
I am fuming mad at what this person wrote!

UPS® Sucks Because...

Last edited:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I read three of the comments and stopped...they are all things that happens...UPS delivers millions of packages a day...but out of those millions you don't think a TON of people are let down? Be real

clean hairy

Did either of you even click on the link to read what was posted????
I cannot believe the insensitivity of what was posted by this stranger....

clean hairy

One person who read the specific one I referred to, what a person posted about the shooting is what I was trying to direct folks to, and if there might be a way to respond.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I take back my comment...I saw the one about the shooting...sorry pilgrim you're gonna have to wait another day for your Justin barber cd from amazon....what a piece of crap

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
IMG_1817.PNG

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hope someone can find a way to reply to this, it is the complaint starting off
It is a reference to the shooting, and the insensitivity of this person who posted it.
"now I have heard it all, UPS blaming their inability"
At the time of this posting, it is maybe 5 or 6 down.
I am fuming mad at what this person wrote!

UPS® Sucks Because...
Bro, why even waste your time on a website like this? These people are self entitled D bags that need everything in the world right now. They are never happy. Screw them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did either of you even click on the link to read what was posted????
I cannot believe the insensitivity of what was posted by this stranger....
We are sensitive because it is close to home. Management here has said zero about it, like it didn't even happen.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Well maybe someone can trace the orgin of their IP address then deploy a trojan horse virus through a multi route VPN to take control of their computer and do malicious things against the goverment in a wreckless manner to set them up for prison.

Just sayin