I am going to retire from the brown cafe

old levi's

blank space
sorry. I don't get it. Why would anyone announce such a thing? I have my own ideas, but since people would probably find them unflattering, i'll play the student and let y'all school me on it.

Maybe they intend to return under the cover of secrecy and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting masses.
Maybe not.............

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe they want people to shower them with praise and tell them how much they will be Nisse. Maybe not.... so much for keeping my opinion to myself.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did 407 ever come back....?

Amazon has great deals on feminine products....

Oh.... thats diapers.... TDU is running a special.

Call Sandy Pope for a discount code....

-Bug-

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think you will stay away too long. What you going to do to entertain yourself when you wake up in the middle of the night?

Wait ... don't answer that!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did 407 ever come back....?

Amazon has great deals on feminine products....

Oh.... thats diapers.... TDU is running a special.

Call Sandy Pope for a discount code....

-Bug-
Is that what you heard from under Jimmy H's desk the other night?
You really shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

Did 407 ever come back....?Amazon has great deals on feminine products....Oh.... thats diapers.... TDU is running a special.Call Sandy Pope for a discount code....-Bug-
I don't support Sandy Pope you washed up union guy. You should know that if you know the guys in my local like you said you do. I am going to check out the convention in Cleveland if you would like to meet up around back tough guy. There it won't be on a message board though so I can bet you wouldn't be talking smack. Let me know

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't support Sandy Pope you washed up union guy. You should know that if you know the guys in my local like you said you do. I am going to check out the convention in Cleveland if you would like to meet up around back tough guy. There it won't be on a message board though so I can bet you wouldn't be talking smack. Let me know
Cleveland? You guys should meet over pierogis!!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
bah,, nobody will remember you in a few days, we all would be forgotten quick, now the problem is you cant come back or you will be known as a drama queen

moreluck

golden ticket member
We already have our quota of drama queens--well, just one, actually.

to pay or not to pay......

"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take pen in hand and write a check to the California drama queen for the money you owe her.......thus ending speculation!

menotyou

bella amicizia
to pay or not to pay......

"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take pen in hand and write a check to the California drama queen for the money you owe her.......thus ending speculation!
I see from your quoting of upchuck that he cant stop thinking about me. Reminds me of a duck who use to come around here. Same childish tactics. Same childish ways.