I am seniority

Fedex Guy

I am agitated!
Like this?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406831060.714948.jpg

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Fedex Guy

Thankfully mine made as much as I did so she is only getting 16% of my pension.

Somebody seriously vowed to spend their life with you? LMAO. You shoulda just let the air out of her, that way she wouldn't be able to collect that 16%.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Somebody seriously vowed to spend their life with you? LMAO. You shoulda just let the air out of her, that way she wouldn't be able to collect that 16%.
I'm the first to tell dave when he's being a miserable :censored2: but that was just uncalled for...and with only four months on the board I wouldn't be taking pot shots at long time members.

Fedex Guy

I'm the first to tell dave when he's being a miserable :censored2: but that was just uncalled for...and with only four months on the board I wouldn't be taking pot shots at long time members.

In case you haven't noticed, I give zero :censored2:s about that guy. It was a unwarrented shot on me from him that started all this. Sorry if you don't like it. Also, time on this board means nothing to me. I would say the same thing if some :censored2: attacked me 30 seconds after I registered. He's welcome to block me anytime he likes. If I've offended you, you can do the same.

Fedex Guy

I said I was sorry if you didn't like it. Not sure what else you want me to say. I respect people that treat me with respect. Dave didn't treat me that way, therefore I don't like him. This had nothing to do with you. I respect your opinion, and I have no problem with you.