I am who I am sorry

If you don't like my posts on here and I'm not saying anybody doesn't you should know this is how I am face to face. Nobody is going to drive me away or make me be something who I'm not. Anyway god bless happy New Years and relax because I'm coming at you. If you don't like me please put me on ignore.

God bless

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you don't like my posts on here and I'm not saying anybody doesn't you should know this is how I am face to face. Nobody is going to drive me away or make me be something who I'm not. Anyway god bless happy New Years and relax because I'm coming at you. If you don't like me please put me on ignore.

God bless

I look forward to your posts and how sincere you are in your posts.
Take care and God bless my friend.

brown bomber

brown bomber
God Bless You and your family...Every time you ran my route, you were a Superstar,,....even though it's been many years...I still remember the positive comments you received...take care....Happy New Year

S

serenity now

God bless

popeye.jpg Happy New Year
popeye.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The beauty of this forum lies within the individuality of the members and the ignore feature. There is no denying 407's devotion to his co-workers and dedication to his steward duties; beyond that, I find little of substance in his posts as I am not much of a drinker and prefer to keep my bowel movements and sex life to myself.

curiousbrain

The world is crap, life can be crap, my bosses are mostly crap, and frankly, there is crap all around. I laugh in the face of crap, give me all your crap, I can take it. I've seen so much crap, your new crap reminds me of old crap. At this point, I'd feel weird without all the crap.

That's kind of how you strike me.

edit: Oh, and you're pretty funny too.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OMG Happy New Year. If you think this because a few post were moderated, Heck Ive been moderated. I wont leave this site until my cold arthritic fingers fail me, and neither should you.
We are all different, I enjoy your posts on beer, for one. Ya cant please everyone all the time, nor should you try. If you go overboard someone will catch you. That is a good and bad thing.
In the New Year, I would hope we can all be a little more civil, and a little more light hearted. Everyone of us can improve.

texan

OMG Happy New Year. If you think this because a few post were moderated, Heck Ive been moderated. I wont leave this site until my cold arthritic fingers fail me, and neither should you.
We are all different, I enjoy your posts on beer, for one. Ya cant please everyone all the time, nor should you try. If you go overboard someone will catch you. That is a good and bad thing.
In the New Year, I would hope we can all be a little more civil, and a little more light hearted. Everyone of us can improve.
Or a commune according to Over Nine Five.:happy-very:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
God Bless you Brother. I never had the stomach to be a steward and respect you for doing it.
I've ha a few stewards telling me I should take over for them when they leave. I think it's because I have pretty decent contract knowledge. I hate confrontation however. If it comes to it though that's what I'll do. Be cause I would rather have. Knowledgable steward that one that doesn't know anything but is very confrontational. Obviously prefer one that's both. I think that's defiantly 407

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I have been blessed because I have had the opportunity to get to know the husband, father, son and friend behind 407.
A gallant knight and champion of all.
A man, who keeps his enemies in his prayers because they are just people he has not had a chance to sit down with and chat.
A man, who can always find a moment to ask me how I am doing and he reminds me that he is in my corner.
He knows, he lived the experience of watching MS slowly steal someone he loves.

407, sometimes more sensitive in heart than you would expect.
He watched a co-worker lose his wife to lung cancer and other man lose his wife to cancer again...
We speak of holding our loved ones after tragedy...he holds us all.

Sometimes in the blanket of sensitivity is the dark cavern of depression.
Sometimes you fall into the abyss and claw your way out.
Sometimes you don't want to bother.

407, God Blessed us everyday. Every once in awhile, God reminds me that you are one of those Blessings.