I called off sick today but my sup still wanted me to come in

ski or die

Ski or Die
If they harass you into finally coming in, step outside their office, eat a package of mustard, then go back in the office and upchuck on their desk. Tell them, "I don't think I feel well like I had told you over the phone, I'm going home". Let them clean up the mess.

rickyb

and another pt sup called me and let me know I need to come in today because my we are really short staffed... that's not my problem they should hire more people.

so I didn't report today

will I be okay?

move to europe where they dont treat people like this.

internationalman , sovereignman

wayfair

swollen member
if you call in sick, have a doctors note..
if you call in and have option 3 days, tell them you are using an option 3 day.
if they keep asking, you tell them you are using an option 3 day until they hang up.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
if you call in sick, have a doctors note..
if you call in and have option 3 days, tell them you are using an option 3 day.
if they keep asking, you tell them you are using an option 3 day until they hang up.

You don't need a doctor's note to call out one day. If I have explosive diarrhea, I don't need a doctor to verify that, I just don't feel like going to work feeling like that

Notretiredyet

Don't have sick days in this area, because of this we have no reason to lie. When I need a day off for any reason other than being ill I tell them I have personal business to take care of. And yes most times they will ask what that it is and I always reply, it's personal.