I can’t keep quiet anymore

Family

Two totally different jobs. Package kicks your ass physically, feeder is lifestyle. Give mama and the kids a hug cause you basically have quality time only on vacations.

DOK

The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.
And they put number us, so yell all you want.

Marinedad

The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.
I agree with you 100%. When I was part time I was making $8/hr and like you I worked a full time job after I left UPS every morning at 5am.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
My loader doesn’t deserve a raise because of how poor he works and tells me how he purposely sucks because he doesn’t care.

PT Car Washer

My loader doesn’t deserve a raise because of how poor he works and tells me how he purposely sucks because he doesn’t care.
Try and do a good job at loading the package cars and the sup is saying you are taking too much time. "Just get the packages in the car and let the driver worry about it." Driver complains every morning about how many stops he has that day and like it is your fault. I wouldn't care either for $16/hr.