I can die tomorrow happy never going into that hell hole again

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Question for the OP: Why the heck did you join BC right after you retired? Aren't you sick of all things UPS?

Again, congrats, welcome to BC, and enjoy your retirement!
Oh yes. Was a joy clearing out all brown clothes,hats and jackets ! Joined because I figured I could give experienced advice.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Dro
Congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, how many years did you work in the building and how many years were you a driver?
i was hired as a driver off the street at 26. Was a driver 30 years, 3 repaired hernias,herniated disk, new shoulder this year, and 4 wives ago

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh yes. Was a joy clearing out all brown clothes,hats and jackets ! Joined because I figured I could give experienced advice.

Talk about poor timing.

Had you joined while you were still active your advice would have been welcomed and even appreciated; however, as a retiree, you are no longer relevant and trying to give experienced advice is seen as nothing more than your inability to move on.

Hopefully that advice will not include marital.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Talk about poor timing.

Had you joined while you were still active your advice would have been welcomed and even appreciated; however, as a retiree, you are no longer relevant and trying to give experienced advice is seen as nothing more than your inability to move on.

Wow... Sorry. I'm not offended one bit. Lmao.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Talk about poor timing.

Wow Dave, you could have at least let him be here a few days....

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

W
Talk about poor timing.

wisdom and experience is a wonderful thing. May I ask ur age