I can not continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Isn't it time for you to start another poll? I thought we voted you off of this site with the last one?

hahaha....nice to read something from you, too, Red. Its been too long! I thought we'd settled our differences the last time? -Rocky

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
Somebody wants to quit, quit. I gotta believe everyone has wanted to quit at one time or another. As much as I would not wish this job on my worst enemy, for me, it suits me just fine. No such thing as a perfect job, or perfect ANYTHING

UPSSOCKS

Congrats. Some 18 year old pimple face with a cocky attitude will grab that polo from you.

That's it I've had enough. A few moments ago I was promoted to the President of the IBMP. That's right the international brotherhood of management personell.

You union folk cry about the way you are treated but what about "the 18 year old pimple face wearing the polo." How does he feel? Most of you probably have children that age, would you make fun of your child for trying to start a career? Shame on all of you. I recently met the pimple face CHILD that you make fun of and the kid was down and out. He was crying!!! The older supervisors and the union employees were giving it to him on both sides. These are children more than half your age you guys pick on!!!

Anyhow for 1 hour pay a month, you can join the IBMP. I can offer more than the teamsters. *******************************************************************. (can i say that on here?) Hey today's the 3rd!!!! :happy2:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

Somebody wants to quit, quit. I gotta believe everyone has wanted to quit at one time or another. As much as I would not wish this job on my worst enemy, for me, it suits me just fine. No such thing as a perfect job, or perfect ANYTHING

Not so fast!
The Werewolf of London......his hair was Perfect!!
ahhhooo

D

Dis-organized Labor

That's it I've had enough. A few moments ago I was promoted to the President of the IBMP. That's right the international brotherhood of management personell.

You union folk cry about the way you are treated but what about "the 18 year old pimple face wearing the polo." How does he feel? Most of you probably have children that age, would you make fun of your child for trying to start a career? Shame on all of you. I recently met the pimple face CHILD that you make fun of and the kid was down and out. He was crying!!! The older supervisors and the union employees were giving it to him on both sides. These are children more than half your age you guys pick on!!!

Anyhow for 1 hour pay a month, you can join the IBMP. I can offer more than the teamsters. N************************** (can i say that on here?) Hey today's the 3rd!!!! :happy2:

WOW!
You're in good mood today.
I just read two other posts of yours and they were actually nicely worded.
Can you continue all day? Tomorrow?

Cezanne

Anyhow for 1 hour pay a month, you can join the IBMP. I can offer more than the teamsters. *********************************************** (can i say that on here?) Hey today's the 3rd!!!! :happy2:
Today is the Third of December and if you are in a supervisor position it probadly will be your last working day at United Parcel Service with that last paragraph...Love...:wink2:

UPSSOCKS

WOW!
You're in good mood today.
I just read two other posts of yours and they were actually nicely worded.
Can you continue all day? Tomorrow?

It's peak, I'm as moody as a 300lb woman going through menopause. The part time supervisors get us through peak. Just trying to give them credit where credit is due

UPSSOCKS

Today is the Third of December and if you are in a supervisor position it probadly will be your last working day at United Parcel Service with that last paragraph...Love...:wink2:

Calm down it was supposed to be funny... Now go make dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.