I did the unthinkable

Faceplanted

I hope you had something good lined up before you quit. Every person I know who quit later regretted it. Most of them are still working while I’ve been retired for close to 20 years.
Here it comes!!! Every time.

I realize that without UPS. 95+ percent of my driving co workers would be losers in life. Just because you fall into that category doesn’t mean everybody does.

Shiftless

After 17 years, I quit! I’m going to be having a few beers while throwing my uniforms in the fire pit this weekend.

That is all

All I have to say is best of luck to you! Sounds like you have it going on! When I read what people post and of those I know who are still there, I can see why most would say DONE with this B S !

Do yourself a huge favor! Get a withdrawal card from your local in the event you ever need a Teamster job so you are in good standing and will not have to pay the initiation fee again!!!

Owning your own business is always rewarding but it comes with risks. My only concern right now is what will the economy look like after the election. I have been telling my kids who own businesses for the past 7 months if there was ever a time to be ready to tighten your belt to survive this may or may not, but possibly be a very serious issue for them and all of us!

Is the sky falling ???? I know, I know, quit the postulating!! NYUCK, NYUCK, NYUCK!

ouanling

Here it comes!!! Every time.

I realize that without UPS. 95+ percent of my driving co workers would be losers in life. Just because you fall into that category doesn’t mean everybody does.

Yeah, makes me chuckle the guys making fun of others because "they have seniority" "LOOK AT THE ROOKIE HE ONLY HAS 3 YEARS OF SCANNING A BARCODE AND GOING UP AND DOWN A DOOR, HE KNOWS NOTHING LOLOLOL"

jesus dudes, lots of different people are in UPS. Im only here because COVID has made my wife's business close in a tropical paradise. I don't even need to work, i just have nothing to do and would rather get some health insurance going while listening to books, ive :censored2:ed around on a tropical island for over a decade starting in my 20's while you loaded cars at 3am.

pretty sure theres plenty other people in similar situations as me. I've lived my retirement in my 20's and i'll be going back once the world is back in order in the next few years.

No need to :censored2: on everyone who doesnt want to do the same thing for 40yrs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, makes me chuckle the guys making fun of others because "they have seniority" "LOOK AT THE ROOKIE HE ONLY HAS 3 YEARS OF SCANNING A BARCODE AND GOING UP AND DOWN A DOOR, HE KNOWS NOTHING LOLOLOL"

jesus dudes, lots of different people are in UPS. Im only here because COVID has made my wife's business close in a tropical paradise. I don't even need to work, i just have nothing to do and would rather get some health insurance going while listening to books, ive :censored2:ed around on a tropical island for over a decade starting in my 20's while you loaded cars at 3am.

pretty sure theres plenty other people in similar situations as me. I've lived my retirement in my 20's and i'll be going back once the world is back in order in the next few years.

No need to :censored2: on everyone who doesnt want to do the same thing for 40yrs.
You seem to have a real problem with how seniority works. Lol

Yo @sandwich can I get a job?
He has one for you.
m7e07TZRV20Xm.gif