I did the unthinkable

rod

Retired 22 years
After 17 years, I quit! I’m going to be having a few beers while throwing my uniforms in the fire pit this weekend.

That is all
I hope you had something good lined up before you quit. Every person I know who quit later regretted it. Most of them are still working while I’ve been retired for close to 20 years.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hope you had something good lined up before you quit. Every person I know who quit later regretted it. Most of them are still working while I’ve been retired for close to 20 years.
I know you’ve been gone a long time but it’s the total opposite now. I don’t know a single person that regrets quitting. In fact most say they wish they’d quit sooner

JL 0513

Not many things you can do to replace a $100K job unless you have a very good skill or some amazing idea or niche business to run. After being a driver for 17 years, those odds are that much more against you as you likely don't have other fresh skills.

May get the "money isn't everything" mantra and that's all fine and good until you find yourself stressed out about money all the time.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif