I didn't get my No OT day, boss said he'll make it up to me. :)

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
He said 3 of our new drivers called in sick today and two pre-loaders were no shows. Well one did call to say she just wasn't "enthused" enough to come in.

My on car felt terrible because he knew I wanted off early. He came out and we double-teamed for about 90-minutes so I can get in before 7pm. I know he'll make it up to me. We work great together. He didn't have much good to say about the newbies.

But I'm with you fellers! ;)

He said 3 of our new drivers called in sick today and two pre-loaders were no shows. Well one did call to say she just wasn't "enthused" enough to come in.

My on car felt terrible because he knew I wanted off early. He came out and we double-teamed for about 90-minutes so I can get in before 7pm. I know he'll make it up to me. We work great together. He didn't have much good to say about the newbies.

File two grievances. One for not getting your 8 hour day and another for him working.

over9five

Staff member
Did you give him a kiss at the end of the day?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
File two grievances. One for not getting your 8 hour day and another for him working.

They should have hired a couple more drivers... problem solved... proper staffing although to be fair none of my old on roads would have ever came out to help me... and I always got my 8 hour on the day I put in for it... ALWAYS

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They should have hired a couple more drivers... problem solved... proper staffing although to be fair none of my old on roads would have ever came out to help me... and I always got my 8 hour on the day I put in for it... ALWAYS
It’s so easy to fix. Don’t give it to me when I want it, I call out Friday. Thanks for the three day weekend. And I call out the next five times I need eight. Maybe they will get it right one day.

Same here. It didn't used to be that way. But once I got paid for 17 8 hour days....things changed .Lol

Box Ox

Who cares

And here...

We go...

2pqjdhx.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Your trollfu is getting weaker by the post, perhaps take a break so you don’t look so thirsty for attention.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Attention whore...bet you are one of those drivers who roll your sleeves up on your shirts and wear the UPS safari hat ....I’m thinking someone like this...
7C51F961-6808-4095-AC22-03DD5DBB3CD5.jpeg
but in actuality it is probably more like this.....
0685D194-F15A-4917-8D42-11E2D56C67FE.jpeg