I didn't get paid for last Friday..need advice.

BryantheLion

I leef deengs up n boot dem down
Last Friday my PT Sup didn't go to work, I just checked the online paystub and I'm missing about 5 hours. I'm not the only one that's missing a pay for Friday, there was another coworker as well, but other coworkers were paid. I didn't go to work on January 21st because of the snowstorm, but that week on Friday, I worked a double. I was going to talk to the FT Sup since he's the one that made the "error", but he wasn't in today and I heard he went on vacation. What would be the best action to take?

Is there a website to view the current contract? I'd really like to know my rights incase anything like this happens again.

Inthegame

Last Friday my PT Sup didn't go to work, I just checked the online paystub and I'm missing about 5 hours. I'm not the only one that's missing a pay for Friday, there was another coworker as well, but other coworkers were paid. I didn't go to work on January 21st because of the snowstorm, but that week on Friday, I worked a double. I was going to talk to the FT Sup since he's the one that made the "error", but he wasn't in today and I heard he went on vacation. What would be the best action to take?

Is there a website to view the current contract? I'd really like to know my rights incase anything like this happens again.
The IBT website, Teamsters.org, has all the agreements online. You're looking for Art 17 of the National Master Agreement.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Highlight the error(s) on your paystub, make a copy, hand the copy to your FT sup and ask him/her to take care of it. If the error(s) are not corrected in next week's paycheck you will be entitled to penalty pay.