i dont know where to go or turn too

I am a DHL EMPLOYEE and love my job...they recently brought in drug testing. I believe they should do this.
Now im dont take drugs beside prescription. Now when I had test it came back positive to meth...I nearly died...as ive never had the stuff before an as ex assistant in nursing.I know what this stuff can do to your body and mind....so I get sent home , this was wed on the friday . My mate comes around to inform me that some dick head at their party I was at on the sat before. Ask her how I felt after sat night. Of course she asked why....he replied with while you lot where outside I spiked her drink. I am so angry and I cant even have him charged cause no one know who he was or where he lives..DHL havent let me know what is goin on ...now from a VICTIMS point of veiw thia sucks...I didnt know my drink had been spiked ...and now my job on line...i havent slept in a week except for prob 6 hrs....i feel ive been raped without the sex ....i just want to go back to work ....I except the tests but I dont need to be branded a junkie which is what HR have pretty much done. When I told him what I found out and cried tell him I told you I dont do drugs . He cut me off....so yep ive been screwed over big time....I had to vent cause I just feel lost atm and heart broken...the longer they hold of the worse be when I go back. Staff are already talking about me....
I suffer depression already due to losing a child ext but I cope with no drugs for this ....but this has happened and no fault of my own except leavin my drink on a table..i am at rock botton...Im trying to keep it together for my daughters sake....DHL havent even offered me councellin which is what I was told from hr meeting..
Like I said I believe in drug and alchol testing ....and i just wish my curcumstance was different
Thanks for letting me vent I needed to tell or share with someone writing always helps.
But wont help this problem go away.
And my mates house I was at he was a mate of 26 yrs and i havent even heard from them since they told me what happened. Nice hey ..so feel alone yep

tacken

How old are you? Never leave your drink alone take it with you, pour it out, this is something that if you have teenagers you would tell them. Life lesson!!!

Im
How old are you? Never leave your drink alone take it with you, pour it out, this is something that if you have teenagers you would tell them. Life lesson!!!
Im prob old enough to be your mum....and yes lrsson learned but shouldnt happen at a good mates house....and i have told the teenagers that i know
But thankyou for your words

Honestly either way...I dont buy it....yeah mom those cigarettes arent mine,..I'm holding them for a friend.
Are you for real....dude im nearly fifty yrs old ...with a friggen brain in my head....and one kidney . I dont even drink...so dont be judgemental....an as far as i can gather this friend.......wit was a jypsy joker so you goi to go that rode for me....and do you know who they are

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
its not funny when someone messes with a drink, although I have never done meth, I did not think it could be put in a drink. Upon research I see it can. Never leave a drink unattended, better yet, dont go out where you dont know people, better yet dont go out and drink, better yet, dont go out.

its not funny when someone messes with a drink, although I have never done meth, I did not think it could be put in a drink. Upon research I see it can. Never leave a drink unattended, better yet, dont go out where you dont know people, better yet dont go out and drink, better yet, dont go out.
Thankyou but that one drink i had was the first alcholic drink ive had in nearly a year....and thought as was mates house id known since i was 15 ...it hurts....and now i havent even heard from them since all this...so much for good mate hey