I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Dr.Brownz

people who should be in prison are in power.

lots of innocents in jail because they plead guilty for crimes they didnt do and for non violent drug crimes.

LMAO Sure keep telling yourself the guy in prison for "cocaine possession" wasn't a plea deal down from cocaine distribution.

rickyb

LMAO Sure keep telling yourself the guy in prison for "cocaine possession" wasn't a plea deal down from cocaine distribution.
greater than 90% of all cases are plea deals, but they are not all guilty. they make an example of the people who demand a jury. the system is not funded properly. the public defenders are underfunded.

but a person in the ghetto is worth little to the corporate state underemployed. put them in the for profit prison system, and they are worth $60000 a year.

El Correcto

god is dead
yea i dont like violence only in self defence. im not sure how it works with war.

people have a death instinct and a life instinct, so its quite natural they can relate to the joker. this system can bring out the worst in people. joker is an agent of change, and when people are typically powerless and live quite meaningless lives, its nice to escape in a character like the joker.

you might feel like destroying everything, but its wrong to do that through violence.
I finally watched that Joker movie. It was hot garbage. Makes the people dressing up as the joker even more cringe and I didn’t think that was possible.

rickyb

I finally watched that Joker movie. It was hot garbage. Makes the people dressing up as the joker even more cringe and I didn’t think that was possible.
its like taxi driver. i watched it a few times. i think it was best on 2nd or 3rd

tarantino movie wasnt very good

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh yeah, the people that walked away from that movie saying the message “everyone is one bad day away from insanity” is dumb.

Joker had a completely :censored2:ed childhood and brain damage from being beaten and neglected as a child. His family had a known history of mental illness. The guy didn’t just have one bad day and spiral into insanity. His entire life was a spiral without respite.

I just don’t get how little :censored2:heads can walk out of that movie thinking having one bad day will send them off the deep end.

rickyb

Oh yeah, the people that walked away from that movie saying the message “everyone is one bad day away from insanity” is dumb.

Joker had a completely :censored2:ed childhood and brain damage from being beaten and neglected as a child. His family had a known history of mental illness. The guy didn’t just have one bad day and spiral into insanity. His entire life was a spiral without respite.

I just don’t get how little :censored2:heads can walk out of that movie thinking having one bad day will send them off the deep end.
these days alot of people are having alot of bad days.

rickyb

theres this thing in capitalism called careerism. and its where you serve your career vs what should be done. so at my job im forced to stick around when theres no work because the bureacracy says so. in the afghanistan war the generals knew they were doing hte wrong thing, but did it anyways because it was good for their career.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
theres this thing in capitalism called careerism. and its where you serve your career vs what should be done. so at my job im forced to stick around when theres no work because the bureacracy says so. in the afghanistan war the generals knew they were doing hte wrong thing, but did it anyways because it was good for their career.
No. You’re forced to stick around because they’re paying you to do so. And because they say so...

BrownArmy

Honey, it's just a movie.