HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That package is the bubble breaker !!!

giphy.gif

Oak

I still say, a package ~ delivered by a teamster ~ is a good thing, no matter what time of the year.

I think we should all order a bunch a crap and clog up the system even more. The company damn sure isn't giving us time to shop in stores this season. Don't forget, there is a new contract coming.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lodge 10.5 cast iron skillets were on sale this morning for $7, regularly $15. Since they were an add on item you need $25 worth of items to ship free for Prime members.

I ordered 4, figured at least 2 would make it in the remains of a box packed with brown paper at some point called packing material.

Amazon has always been good about reshipping things when something’s been missing. Actually had our personal cast iron skillet get cracked when it first came. Amazon sent another out immediately and we sent the old one back with a printed label in a cereal box

I’m all out of GAF.

35years

Gravy route
I love it when Amazon shipments are delayed...

A free month of Prime for every box that is late; like today.

Just call the customer service number and then 0 to talk to a rep.
1 (888) 280-4331

Ask them what they can do for you to make up for a late box...They will always offer a free month of Prime.

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
I love it when Amazon shipments are delayed...

A free month of Prime for every box that is late; like today.

Just call the customer service number and then 0 to talk to a rep.
1 (888) 280-4331

Ask them what they can do for you to make up for a late box...They will always offer a free month of Prime.

Shooooooooot, then they owe me years of free prime!

I always receive my packages or family member’s packages in the building, but I asked a driver who lives on my route to do the same, and he looked at me like I asked him to eat a steaming turd.

Now I just leave the turd on his doorstep with his packages.