I found this funny.

Asinine

Just tonight on Lopez Tonight (for whatever the reason I had it on the channel, can't stand him), some comedian named Julius Sharpe performed, and to my surprise, came out with a UPS joke. It was targeted towards drivers and the way they dress. I can't remember the whole thing, but I do remember the line "you don't have to look like a package to deliver a package". I kinda got a kick out of that being an employee myself ;).

menotyou

bella amicizia
I suggested to my center manager that I would get a lot more sales leads if we were able to wear mini-skirts or something better than the stuff we wear now!:blushing2:

over9five

Staff member
I suggested to my center manager that I would get a lot more sales leads if we were able to wear mini-skirts or something better than the stuff we wear now!:blushing2:
I suggested the same thing. I have great legs, you know.
I also leave the top 4 buttons of my shirt undone. Anything to help the company!

whiskey

Brian Regan does a real funny bit about shipping a package UPS from home. And he is speaking to a UPS rep over the phone. He discusses the formula for dimensional weight and the fine art of using a home scale to weigh the package. It's hilarious.