I Found This Tonight

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
021378BA-D119-496D-840B-6431444E9AC0.jpeg
I found this hanging under the left side of my dash. I guess it’s a new tracking device. Center Manager has been telling us lately to get ready to explain why we aren’t driving and delivering. It’s called digging through the load looking for packages.

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 202807 I found this hanging under the left side of my dash. I guess it’s a new tracking device. Center Manager has been telling us lately to get ready to explain why we aren’t driving and delivering. It’s called digging through the load looking for packages.

Seriously ---after you delivering for 40 years why do you put up with this BS and not retire?

Rack em

Made the Podium
View attachment 202807 I found this hanging under the left side of my dash. I guess it’s a new tracking device. Center Manager has been telling us lately to get ready to explain why we aren’t driving and delivering. It’s called digging through the load looking for packages.
Yup, I've noticed them too. Our center has also been getting a lot more virtual OJS's too. Article 37 for over supervision.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Doesn’t seem like anything new they can’t already get from telematics. Any of their questions can be answered if they wanna ride with me, I’m not doing their job for them.

barnyard

KTM rider
That is to go along with the mapping that will show on the diad. We are losing RDO a week from Friday so that there is enough computational memory for mapping. Which would be fine if it redid the order when I deliver out of trace to avoid backing in a resi area. Today, I did not back 8 times where Orion wanted me to.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I thought the cars already had a GPS and tracking device, I guess I was wrong. The DIAD already has it, seems like a waste of money duplicating the same thing. I don't care, I stay on my area and its their property. Just pay me, that's why I'm there.

john chesney

I thought the cars already had a GPS and tracking device, I guess I was wrong. The DIAD already has it, seems like a waste of money duplicating the same thing. I don't care, I stay on my area and its their property. Just pay me, that's why I'm there.
They’re blowing money everywhere except that new contract

john chesney

I don’t think in almost 35 years I’ve ever been under the dash. Is something going on here I should be jealous of?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Hmm, we have geo tabs built in to our Motorola power pad s; when we scan a box, it'll populate a GPS position.

how come your Honeywell diads don't have that function????

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don’t think in almost 35 years I’ve ever been under the dash. Is something going on here I should be jealous of?

It was hanging down below my emergency brake handle in plain sight, bad installation job. The new DIAD holders with chargers look like they are just bolted to the dash with loose wires running all over the place.