I give credit where credit is due. Way to go Sean OB

anHOURover

Sean OB
Sent his trailers down to local 701 in freehold nj to stand with the teamsters on strike against shore point distribution.
Way to go Sean.
I just want to know where was the solidarity for the last contract with ups?
I applaud you but we will never forget in local 623. Keep up the good work
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
I know you want to ride Sean's coattail, but you gave your word this was your last post. Why don't you take your ball and go home. I do appreciate the kind words for my brother, but your word is your word. Now get off his jock and get back in line behind Jumbo.
IMG_3384.PNG

anHOURover

I know you want to ride Sean's coattail, but you gave your word this was your last post. Why don't you take your ball and go home. I do appreciate the kind words for my brother, but your word is your word. Now get off his jock and get back in line behind Jumbo. View attachment 131669
I try to be nice and this is how you treat me brother. I'm a leader. I do t ride coat tails
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean OB
Sent his trailers down to local 701 in freehold nj to stand with the teamsters on strike against shore point distribution.
Way to go Sean.
FACT
Sean was limited in what he was able to do last contract. As package director he has more freedom to do what he feels is the right thing. I know you are sour about your healthcare but I'm confident there will be improvements to your gripe.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Sean OB
Way to go Sean.
FACT

What does one have to do with the other? This is a group of guys out legally on strike. He is supporting them.
I'm guessing the other has to do with him believing the last Contract was a good one. I guess you believe that nothing is solidarity unless it agrees with your opinion? You might want to ask someone that actually knows what it means to explain it to you.

anHOURover

What does one have to do with the other? This is a group of guys out legally on strike. He is supporting them.
I'm guessing the other has to do with him believing the last Contract was a good one. I guess you believe that nothing is solidarity unless it agrees with your opinion? You might want to ask someone that actually knows what it means to explain it to you.
18 supplements also did not agree with the Boston bully but he helped impose it on members without going back to the table.
Are you blind ?
FACT