I got fired but im still working , wth!!!!??

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

This one :censored2: supervisor has been trying to fire me for over a year because I rejected his gay advances. So finally after God knows how many notices of dismissal , they took me up stairs into a meeting and gave me the option to resign lol . I said no thanks so they fired me . Here is where it gets odd , as I got up to leave they told me to go back to work for 5 months during the time they will appeal .

This one :censored2: supervisor has been trying to fire me for over a year because I rejected his gay advances. So finally after God knows how many notices of dismissal , they took me up stairs into a meeting and gave me the option to resign lol . I said no thanks so they fired me . Here is where it gets odd , as I got up to leave they told me to go back to work for 5 months during the time they will appeal .
What did your steward say about this?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
100B4B22-F8CF-48DD-AFFC-F8A3CE9163FF.gif

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

What did your steward say about this?
they was in the meeting , its so weird the way it works . They telling me to step out the room and so on . The steward just told to behave for the next 5 months . I was going to quit anyway but I'm staying to just to see whats going to happen . They will be doing me a favor if they get rid of me right before the summer .

they was in the meeting , its so weird the way it works . They telling me to step out the room and so on . The steward just told to behave for the next 5 months . I was going to quit anyway but I'm staying to just to see whats going to happen . They will be doing me a favor if they get rid of me right before the summer .
Something doesn't sound right here.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

What was their reason for firing you? And don't say because you didn't give your supervisor a blowjob!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

@Indecisi0n dream supe ^^^^

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Article 17 of the Central

With the above exceptions, no employee who is discharged or suspended shall suffer any loss of pay or benefits until the grievance procedure has been completed. The Employer liability will stop

This means that you keep working until the grievance procedure has run its course. Theoretically, the result could be that the discharge is upheld and you go bye bye. It could also be reduced to a suspension, or just go away all together.