I got hired after being a temp driver for Xmas!

Purple2Brown

Everyone here told me it couldn't happen. I do have to redo the class but I am ecstatic. I put a lot of effort in over the season, got laid off and thought that was it. I really needed this. Permanent full-time mofos. :p

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Good for you bud ,, live within your means ,, don't get over your head with that new fat check !
Take your wife or girl out to a nice dinner and celebrate!

watdaflock?

Everyone here told me it couldn't happen. I do have to redo the class but I am ecstatic. I put a lot of effort in over the season, got laid off and thought that was it. I really needed this. Permanent full-time mofos. :p
Good luck. Lets see how long until laid off or only working to cover vacations.

bumped

Its not that it can't happen. Its just really rare. You don't have the job yet though. This is an audition for the job, so lets first see how the next 30 days go before you celebrate too much. Just keeping it real.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Congratulations! I remember how happy I was to get hired in 85. And how ecstatic I was to limp out my last day I retired in 2016 with multiple work related surgeries and herniated disk

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
that's because everyone here drives for some backwater 1-unload-bay center where a PT UPS job is middle class existence and the wait time for anything is measured in decades

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just watch how you hot wire that radio.

th

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

that's because everyone here drives for some backwater 1-unload-bay center where a PT UPS job is middle class existence and the wait time for anything is measured in decades
And some are in huge centers in the biggest cities of the us