i got rush delivery. why is it gonna take 4 daysl

i oredered something from fleet feet on sunday and paid extra for rush delivery i would of expected to get on the 18th if anything. now its saying the ninteteenth becasue of in trasit rescheduled. what is going on?!?!? i need my shoes to wrestle! and at the moment it is already in california why will it take 2 more days.
ridiculous!!

what can i do???
whats the reason?
and i know it was shipped on the 16th.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can also post the tracking number here (if you feel comfortable doing so) and we will all try to help you. The only problem with that is it is possible to get your home address when we track your package which is why I suggested PMing dannyboy.

Dustyroads

Re: ups customer service number??

If it were me, I'd say a little prayer, throw a box of salt over my left shoulder, and take a xanax before calling that number. Best of luck, anyway.

UPSGUY72

i oredered something from fleet feet on sunday and paid extra for rush delivery i would of expected to get on the 18th if anything. now its saying the ninteteenth becasue of in trasit rescheduled. what is going on?!?!? i need my shoes to wrestle! and at the moment it is already in california why will it take 2 more days.
ridiculous!!

what can i do???
whats the reason?
and i know it was shipped on the 16th.

You said you put a rush delivery on it. What was it shipped as by the shipper?

Next Day
Next Day Saver
Second Day
Third Day
Ground

IF the shipper didn't ship it Next Day or Second Day then you SOL

im not sure where i can find that on the website
when i called fleet feet they just told me that ups changed the date and they had no involvement so basically i couldnt do anything.. not really sure

Dustyroads

If you will post the ninth and tenth digits of your tracking number, any upser will be able to tell you what service level your shipper purchased when shipping the package. If the digits are 01, for example, that is a next day air package that will be delivered before 10:30 am. If those numbers are 03, then it is a ground package and will be delivered on a schedule dependent on the distance in zones from the shipper and receiver.

UPSGUY72

im not sure where i can find that on the website
when i called fleet feet they just told me that ups changed the date and they had no involvement so basically i couldnt do anything.. not really sure

if you have the tracking # go to UPS.com and type in the number in the tracking section. It will tell what class it was shipped

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Fleet Feet probably fills a trailer before the packages are shipped, then UPS switches the outbound date to coincide with when the trailer starts to move. Or maybe I don't have a clue.

Dustyroads

02 is a second day air. It should arrive two WORKING days after it was shipped. For example, shipped Tuesday, arrives Thursday. Shipped Friday, arrives Tuesday. If it were misrouted somewhere, then discovered, there must be an EXCEPTION listed as to why it is late, or/and in some cases, it is upgraded to make service.