I guess now we know what deal the international made to save 250 jobs

NoRespect

Poor local 89 has a forced supplement applied to them. Seems fishy how the international just happens to step in and disrespect this locals voice. Looks like the hidden deal that was made to save local 804 drivers jobs. So what do you guys think ? 250 drivers jobs > 8000 members contract at louieville ?

teamster 804

Wally doesn't know why a sellout was a bad deal.I guess we all can hope that all our future supplements are good ones because the IBT will make you like it one way or another no matter how bad it might be.The truth is if it is true that it was lets make a deal 89 for 804 the IBT probably would have forced it on them anyway.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Poor local 89 has a forced supplement applied to them. Seems fishy how the international just happens to step in and disrespect this locals voice. Looks like the hidden deal that was made to save local 804 drivers jobs. So what do you guys think ? 250 drivers jobs > 8000 members contract at louieville ?
You obviously don't know :censored2:. On Saturday both Fred Z and Tim S were on a conference call. It was made clear from the get-go that Hoffa and Hall were gonna implement the contract. Zuckerman made that clear on Saturday.

Zuckerman also expressed his willingness to build a coalition with Sandy Pope and Tim S among others to go in a united front to defeat hall in 2016.

And if you're gonna make up stuff why don't you learn how to spell Louisville.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
What do you think will happen next contract? Yes lets fire some guys , and the Teamsters will cave in again! jmho...we may never know what really happened
If the reform slate wins in 2016, you can bet they won't take the first offer. Be prepared to see a possible strike if the demands of the reformers aren't met in 2018.

I for one don't want hall negotiating another UPS contract.

You obviously don't know :censored2:. On Saturday both Fred Z and Tim S were on a conference call. It was made clear from the get-go that Hoffa and Hall were gonna implement the contract. Zuckerman made that clear on Saturday.

Zuckerman also expressed his willingness to build a coalition with Sandy Pope and Tim S among others to go in a united front to defeat hall in 2016.

At least he knows Kentucky isn't a right to work state.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
IBT wanted the deal done just as bad as UPS. The International has wanted the PT'ers in CS H&W for a while now and the fund would have been doing a lot better with ~100,000 new members enrolled.

teamster 804

You made a comment that this guy dont :censored2:.So where is it that you get your info.Because everything he stated is true if you read info on local 89's website it is stated that they were sold out and that they are looking into hiring lawyers to look into this whole situation.Interesting comment about the united front to defeat Hall and Hoffa curious to see how that pans out because i will agree no more UPS contracts for Hall.

brown_trousers

Not saying you are wrong, but why is it a bad deal?
I agree! I always hear people preaching about how we should be willing to sacrifice for our union brothers.... and now.... we did make a sacrifice to get those 250 drivers their jobs back.

i for one think its great that we made that sacrifice to keep those 250 drivers employed

NoRespect

You obviously don't know . On Saturday both Fred Z and Tim S were on a conference call. It was made clear from the get-go that Hoffa and Hall were gonna implement the contract. Zuckerman made that clear on Saturday.

sigh another spelling freak on the loose. I actually like the way LOUIEville sounds and reads but to make you feel better and have the sense of accomplishment then here , LOUISville. Now that this poo mouth is satisfied i can't really say names but i heard talks from center managers getting this info passed from DMs. But hey if i am wrong GREAT ! I really wouldn't want a forced contract fall upon my local. Remember the saying deals weaken the contract. If a contract is already weak then it makes you think how our 2018 contract will look like if more deals are made.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
CONCESSIONS, CONCESSIONS, AND MORE CONCESSIONS IS HOW ITS GOING TO PLAY OUT FROM HERE FOWARD. Nothing is going to change, best bet just hold on til retirement cause this job and everything else is going down the pooper lol.

Inthegame

Let me get this straight… L804 a well known TDU local, orchestrates an illegal walkout getting 250 guys fired, huffs and puffs but can’t blow the UPS door down til the IBT comes in and fixes the friend’up, as TDU blames the IBT for everything bad in the world. Meanwhile, Fred Z who was challenged in his last local election by a TDU group and was a candidate against Hoffa on the Gegare Slate (a guy who hated TDU), now wants to hop on the Sandy TDU train and rescue the masses from the evil IBT. And of course his intentions are pure as the driven snow.
And you think the IBT cooked this all up???
This could be a miniseries on HBO…

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Let me get this straight… L804 a well known TDU local, orchestrates an illegal walkout getting 250 guys fired, huffs and puffs but can’t blow the UPS door down til the IBT comes in and fixes the friend’up, as TDU blames the IBT for everything bad in the world. Meanwhile, Fred Z who was challenged in his last local election by a TDU group and was a candidate against Hoffa on the Gegare Slate (a guy who hated TDU), now wants to hop on the Sandy TDU train and rescue the masses from the evil IBT. And of course his intentions are pure as the driven snow.
And you think the IBT cooked this all up???
This could be a miniseries on HBO…
That is exactly what's going on. The entire Fred Gegare slate plus about 20 to 25 local's that backed Hoffa in 2016 are teaming up with TDU to run against hall and Sean O'Brien. It's uncertain yet who will be running at the top, but one thing that was clarified on the conference call on Saturday was that there won't be third slate coming from the anti-Hoffa camp.

The question now is, can the Old Guard win an election without the Hoffa name?

That is exactly what's going on. The entire Fred Gegare slate plus about 20 to 25 local's that backed Hoffa in 2016 are teaming up with TDU to run against hall and Sean O'Brien. It's uncertain yet who will be running at the top, but one thing that was clarified on the conference call on Saturday was that there won't be third slate coming from the anti-Hoffa camp.

The question now is, can the Old Guard win an election without the Hoffa name?
They sure in the Hell, aint gonna win it....Using that scum bags name!