I have a question about UPS Surepost

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanDaMan

Alright, so I understand that UPS delivers packages to your door, and that USPS will deliver to your mailbox if it fits, but I have a package coming that wont fit in a mailbox, and since I'm getting my package through UPS Surepost; will USPS deliver the package to my door as UPS would? I really don't want to have to pick the package up at my post office.

Sorry if this question seems ignorant.

Thanks to anyone that helps!

ITwannabe

Yes, and also since it is surepost your tracking will say it was delivered when UPS delivered it to the post office. So you will get it a day late.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who knows. They might feel like walking it to your door. Or they may just leave it at the mailbox.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Alright, so I understand that UPS delivers packages to your door, and that USPS will deliver to your mailbox if it fits, but I have a package coming that wont fit in a mailbox, and since I'm getting my package through UPS Surepost; will USPS deliver the package to my door as UPS would? I really don't want to have to pick the package up at my post office.

Sorry if this question seems ignorant.

Thanks to anyone that helps!

What's in the package? Is it weed? Is that why you are so worried about. Jonesin for a toke of weed and can't wait

upschuck

We may bring it too, so to answer your question, maybe, maybe not, but we we deliver it more than likely, or not since it is surepost, maybe not. Not quite sure of rhe regulations for the post office, and when they are supposed to take to door, probably depends on thw mailman or mailwoman delivering your package. If that person is lazy, they just leave it at mailbox, to get rained on, or sunshined on if it is sunny out doe the day, which may be a bad thing, because a lot of thieves may be out at that time too. So I guess what I am trying to say is tjat we really don't know, and that it depends on a lot of variables, that we don't have the information on, and knowledge of that particular area where the final delivery is located at, and how safe that said area is.

BeanDaMan

Well the UPS guy already went through and so did the USPS guy and I've got nothing. Not even a slip telling me that I have a package waiting at the PO. I am expecting the package today so? Should I just go to the PO and ask if they have it?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We may bring it too, so to answer your question, maybe, maybe not, but we we deliver it more than likely, or not since it is surepost, maybe not. Not quite sure of rhe regulations for the post office, and when they are supposed to take to door, probably depends on thw mailman or mailwoman delivering your package. If that person is lazy, they just leave it at mailbox, to get rained on, or sunshined on if it is sunny out doe the day, which may be a bad thing, because a lot of thieves may be out at that time too. So I guess what I am trying to say is tjat we really don't know, and that it depends on a lot of variables, that we don't have the information on, and knowledge of that particular area where the final delivery is located at, and how safe that said area is.

Just don't care about spelling anymore do you?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm getting an "i'm 13 and like to troll!" Vibe from you. Anyone who actually has enough fuel units to answer the question would be much appreciated

I'm getting a "I am too important to read the notes when I signed up for this site because I am better than everyone else " vibe off of you.

upschuck

You can go to the post office, and ask them, but they will say that theu don't have it, because you are giving them the UPS tracking number, and they would need they post office tracking number. They probably haven't scanned it in to the post office yet, if they received it today, or yesterday, if they decided not to process that t package. They always can saw they have not received if they haven't scanned it in, but wouldn't matter either way if you don't have their tracking number, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.