I have more option days than I thought

clever_username

Philosoraptor
I request a day off with my supervisor. "Sure man, you got any left?" Just one. Day before I remind him again, but he doesn't think I have any. My pay stub and time off viewer says otherwise. "No problem, have a good weekend." Lo and behold, come next payday, I'm short 8 hours and that little OPD says 1 next to it. Wooohooo!

This happened last year too. Took 3 times before they charged me. How many can I get this year? And the best part is they can't write me up for it, it's their own fault!:teethy:

Anyone else have this....er, "problem"?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I request a day off with my supervisor. "Sure man, you got any left?" Just one. Day before I remind him again, but he doesn't think I have any. My pay stub and time off viewer says otherwise. "No problem, have a good weekend." Lo and behold, come next payday, I'm short 8 hours and that little OPD says 1 next to it. Wooohooo!

This happened last year too. Took 3 times before they charged me. How many can I get this year? And the best part is they can't write me up for it, it's their own fault!:teethy:

Anyone else have this....er, "problem"?
I think I got 5 or 6 option days last year.