I just don't get it anymore

Channahon

Joe Biden drops the "friend" bomb after introducing President Obama, to sign the Health Care/Education Bill.
Press Secretay Gibbs reinforces his comment on Twitter. What example of professionalism and respect, is this this administration setting for the future?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's Chicago-style politics.......The reason I say that is Rod Blogo was on Apprentice....also a Chicagoan, and he took a phone call and every few words was the friend-bomb. It must be a regional thing. Wherever there is brains lacking, the friend-bomb rules !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Biden exercised poor judgement but unfortunately curse words have become a part of our everyday life. I agree with More in that the use of curse words shows a woefully lacking vocabulary.

It's Chicago-style politics.......The reason I say that is Rod Blogo was on Apprentice....also a Chicagoan, and he took a phone call and every few words was the friend-bomb. It must be a regional thing. Wherever there is brains lacking, the friend-bomb rules !!!

Wait the ****ing minute what the **** gives you the impression that ****ing Chicagoans have foul ****ing mouths? :funny:

bogeyball

Future??? What future can we expect from these bunch of idiots....you can thank the union for backing this band of gypsies. I may be in the union but I will never vote for another democrat..... ever. So when we start to lose all we have worked for, don't look for the union to save it. Say goodbye to the country as we new it! "Just saying".