I Just Don't Get It.....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Looks like the same character, the same artist probably created it. You did a good job of tweaking it into the guy in the brown clothes. I'm really bad at doing that kind of shading work on graphics.

The one that we use in the logo came from one of those sites where artists submit their stock art and offer use licenses. The licenses to print on merchandise often cost a couple of hundred $'s so I just buy the less expensive type that allows me to display the graphic on a website.

I'll see if I can figure out the artists name and contact him directly to see if he'd let us use it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Looks like the same character, the same artist probably created it. You did a good job of tweaking it into the guy in the brown clothes. I'm really bad at doing that kind of shading work on graphics.

The one that we use in the logo came from one of those sites where artists submit their stock art and offer use licenses. The licenses to print on merchandise often cost a couple of hundred $'s so I just buy the less expensive type that allows me to display the graphic on a website.

I'll see if I can figure out the artists name and contact him directly to see if he'd let us use it.

I can't remember where I found the original clip art. I'm pretty sure that it's the same character that is in the logo, so I doubt if it is 'Free'. If someone wants to search for it, feel free. I think it may have been named 'Delivery Guy'.
A match made in heaven............................ Cheryl running the store and Dizzee doing the graphics.:its_all_good:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't realize that I had made the shop tab public yet... there was going to be an announcement about this later today, but I'll give you the gory details here.

DS wanted non UPS t-shirts available as prizes for the next photo contest so I revived the store we used here 2004 - 2008ish and made some new graphics. There's only 1 design currently available. I'm working on more graphics. We were going to announce it as a peak season fund raiser with all sales proceeds to be split between St Jude children's hospital and Wounded Warriors.

The first graphic that has been added is the brown monkey's uncle. The monkey is brown in reference to UPS.

Evolution, sarcasm, skepticism, introspection, a philosophical monkey, I am the walrus, happy halloween, it can mean whatever you want it to mean. Originally the text wasn't included on the graphic but it was so neutral looking that it seemed like it needed more color and detail, so I added the red text. Maybe the text was a bad idea...
The monkey to me is TOS-ape :censored2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
They are gold in my center. Making cookies for the OMS' has paid off many times over. When I was part time, I had the largest clothing budget. :). I need to make more cookies.