I like being a cover driver

instantK

Because I only work 2-3x a day, I get paid good money...I still have time for my other hobbies and interests...

I wish I could do this forever...It's not that I dont mind working a full work but it really gets in the way of my other interests.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Because I only work 2-3x a day, I get paid good money...I still have time for my other hobbies and interests...

I wish I could do this forever...It's not that I dont mind working a full work but it really gets in the way of my other interests.

Isn't it horrible how work gets in the way of your other interests.

Indecisi0n

If this is your mindset don't ever become a FT driver.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

man I would rather work everyday just once a day then work 2-3 times a day for less days.

OptimusPrime

Make good money? You working 12-14 hour days? And I thought my bills were minimum.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Sounds like some of our FT drivers. Yeah, they'll be doing it forever, just like you. I personally don't want to be doing it forever, but to each his own.

I WAS a cover driver for 6 yrs...friend/T now-Worst job @ UPS (Cover driver) you get 30 more stops then the regular driver & at the end of the day congrats on finishing your route, now go help this guy finish his....& @ $10 less an hour...