I love beyonce

SmithBarney

Went to a football game and a strip tease at half time... sorry it sucked. Bring musical talent.
not ass waggin, hooker moves. There is a time and a place for that type of "action" and its
not on a football field.

vantexan

Went to a football game and a strip tease at half time... sorry it sucked. Bring musical talent.
not ass waggin, hooker moves. There is a time and a place for that type of "action" and its
not on a football field.

She's a beautiful woman but I don't get the music either.

SmithBarney

With moves like that who cares.

People who appreciate talent, and by talent I mean musical.
don't get me wrong I appreciate a beautiful woman, but it just doesn't jive with me.

If they said "world famous stripper to appear at Half-time show" I'd understand.
She's supposed to be musical entertainer. Try this watch it with no sound(like I did)
and tell me how friend'd up it seems)

vantexan

But that's the problem, seems no one cares anymore. I still hear songs from my teens and 20's that make me think of a certain girl and good times. When these kids today turn 50 are they going to be nostalgic about some rap song talking about slapping some "ho" or popping a cap in someone's ass?

MAKAVELI

But that's the problem, seems no one cares anymore. I still hear songs from my teens and 20's that make me think of a certain girl and good times. When these kids today turn 50 are they going to be nostalgic about some rap song talking about slapping some "ho" or popping a cap in someone's ass?

I hear you . It's already that way with my generation and I'm close to 40.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
not on a football field.

Was she the one singing the National anthem?

Missed her ... I never watch the halftime shows.

I liked several of the commercials ... especially the Dodge Truck "Farmers" commercial.
I had my back to the TV and I recognized Paul Harvey's voice.

rod

Retired 22 years
not on a football field.

I have to agree. A bunch of booty bouncing and air screwing makes for a terrible half time show. Save that stuff for the dance hall or strip show. The only thing nice I can say is she didn't suck as much as the Black Eyed Peas did last year---- as far as carrying a tune goes. While I'm ranting the National Anthem was drug out waaaaaaay toooooooo looooong. It was about as riviting as watching paint dry.