I love my company

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
For once i can agree and love my company for one thing and that thing is pulling advertisement from billo the clown's show. Thank you UPS for not sponsoring a show where the guy makes every thing up

Braveheart

I was suprised to hear that. They are only doing it as a PR move.

I watch all the channels. Make up my own mind. If you only watch one channel then you are wearing blinders.

Overpaid Union Thug

I was suprised to hear that. They are only doing it as a PR move.

I watch all the channels. Make up my own mind. If you only watch one channel then you are wearing blinders.

Thats kind of funny because that is exactly why I stopped watching all the other channels. Because they all seem to be wearing blinders. FOX is the best.

Leftinbuilding

For the first time in my career I am ashamed of UPS! They better learn real quick where their money comes from. Hint: it ain't the welfare crowd.

brett636

Its interesting that they chose to stop advertising on the most heavily watched cable news show on the highest rated cable news channel. Perhaps there were other considerations other than O-Reily's political views. I suppose they could start advertising on Keith Overbite's show, but my guess is all four people who watch him outside the captive audience of the studio staff probably don't ship many packages as it is.

Braveheart

I believe that's "Fairly Unbalanced".

They are all biased one way or the other ... I have no respect for journalism anymore.
True. That is why I watch all. Listen to one and you only get one view and or one side. So if a steward only listens to manager all employees are crooks. It would be a dream but if only we could get a third party to take the good on both sides and get rid of the crap on both and run for office. Superman is not real though.

Last edited: