I love Orion!

NXA

... because it minimizes miles, which I am not paid for, at the expense of time, which I am.

I know it's all been said before, but it's rolling out in my center and this is my first day on a route with ODO. And in truth, if I drove back and forth through stop lights on a timestudy ride, I'd be accused of stealing time.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
My first day today, too. Love it. Roughly 40 mins of OT for free today b/c I was made to take different routes to and from my area than normal because it was 5 fewer miles lol.

Based on 10 MPG avg in my package car at around $2.90/gal for diesel, they saved roughly $1.45 in fuel and it only cost them $32.35 in salary!

Winning strategy if I ever saw one.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My first day today, too. Love it. Roughly 40 mins of OT for free today b/c I was made to take different routes to and from my area than normal because it was 5 fewer miles lol.

Based on 10 MPG avg in my package car at around $2.90/gal for diesel, they saved roughly $1.45 in fuel and it only cost them $32.35 in salary!

Winning strategy if I ever saw one.
Highly unlikely that package car is getting 10 mpg. More like 7/8.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I have never posted while on the clock.

mjl.gif

Your face was probably buried in your BrownCafe mobile app when that car damn near ran you down not long ago lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They could of saved just as much if not more money if they had invested in new package cars with higher MPG.

Made drivers happy and likely even cut down on ot.