I love the brown cafe????

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Brown Cafe sounds like it should serve chocolate!!

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

DS

Fenderbender
It's like brown heroin, users can develop a habit. Failure to continue use may result in sickness and withdrawal symptoms.In the end, escalating visits to the site, may be required just to feel normal.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Because you can stay away for a year and it is pretty much the same when you come back.

I can't comment on a year but I was away for 3 weeks and it was about the same except the 9/11 truthers were not trading theories. However, their leader, Ahmadinejad was picking up the slack on TV while addressing the UN. TOS has not been active on BC while Ahmadinejad was at the UN ... I wonder if there is a connection?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have great friends here who require little upkeep. Just a post now and then and Im still liked. I love people and friendship, but Im having a hard time juggling work and home. I hear there is a support group, I dont have time to go...Im helping to install a water heater right now. Thank you dear Lord for letting it happen on a Saturday. No wait, Im here, you should have done it when I was away for 12 hrs, wait no, It would make my 12 hr 20, so yes thank you, bye!

old levi's

blank space
I have great friends here who require little upkeep. Just a post now and then and Im still liked. I love people and friendship, but Im having a hard time juggling work and home. I hear there is a support group, I dont have time to go...Im helping to install a water heater right now. Thank you dear Lord for letting it happen on a Saturday. No wait, Im here, you should have done it when I was away for 12 hrs, wait no, It would make my 12 hr 20, so yes thank you, bye!

Tooner, If I lived close by I would help with that water heater.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
​Girlfriend, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. I've replaced mine on my own.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Friends. I've ended up with some really good friends and I would be less than who I am without them. Thank you Cheryl and thank you to those of you who fall into the category of friends. You put up with my foibles and imperfections. I tell you what I think and how I see things. We agree to disagree on some.:its_all_good: