I made it to number 1

rod

Retired 22 years
It took 31 years, but at 6:00 tonight, I became the new, undisputed, heavyweight, top seniority driver in our center.
Don't feel any different.

Its a nice position to have. We always called the #2 guy with the most seniority the "Head King Chief Rookie".

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations on outlasting everybody else! Our senior guy supposedly worked his last day Friday. He changed his mind and is coming back tomorrow. So that puts me back in the number four spot out of 75-80 drivers.

Shiftless

It took 31 years, but at 6:00 tonight, I became the new, undisputed, heavyweight, top seniority driver in our center.
Don't feel any different.

CONGRATULATIONS! I always wanted to be # 1 made it to # 2. That took me 30 years. Then I walked out the door at the age of 49 and retired the first month I turned 50 4 months later! Gotta admit it woulda been cool to be # 1 tho!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
10 years between me and the guy ahead of me in seniority. This will be his last year. That will still leave me at #3. There are 2 other guys in the early 60s ahead of me. I think the one guy will never retire. He has been eligible for 10 years now.