I Might have set a UPS record!

Jim Kemp

I retired last week with almost 39 years of service. In all that time I was never given a warning letter. I had a couple of "Talk with" but it never went any further than that. Was I just lucky or sneaky?

Shiftless

I retired last week with almost 39 years of service. In all that time I was never given a warning letter. I had a couple of "Talk with" but it never went any further than that. Was I just lucky or sneaky?

Here I thought you were gonna say you worked the "longest ever" as a small sorter, pick off, Irreg driver?
Most here will say it was a different time! It was easier! You kissed something?

Probably just did your job and made the best of it or felt it was a fair trade, hard work and great pay and benefit's.

OR? You saw a light at the end of the tunnel and you went for it?

Welcome to the end of the conveyor belt of life!

Jim Kemp

Here I thought you were gonna say you worked the "longest ever" as a small sorter, pick off, Irreg driver?
Most here will say it was a different time! It was easier! You kissed something?

Probably just did your job and made the best of it or felt it was a fair trade, hard work and great pay and benefit's.

OR? You saw a light at the end of the tunnel and you went for it?

Welcome to the end of the conveyor belt of life!
It was a different time back in the 70's and 80's you didn't get a WL for every little thing you did. If you got a warning letter it was for something serious. Now I see drivers lined up 10 deep at the supervisors door in the morning laughing about getting them. I had two minor accidents early on,hit a garbage can and broke a mirror out with a tree limb they were written up as accidents but no WL.

And No I didn't Kiss anything!

ManInBrown

Were you ever on the 9.5?
Were you a runner gunner?

My guess would be no way you were ever on the 9.5
Might not have been a runner gunner.

Every single driver in my center who's on the 9.5 is I the office every morning including myself, for nothing but dumb sheet. No way you you were on the 9.5 and never got a warning letter. Impossible