I Might have set a UPS record!

Jim Kemp

Were you ever on the 9.5?
Were you a runner gunner?

My guess would be no way you were ever on the 9.5
Might not have been a runner gunner.

Every single driver in my center who's on the 9.5 is I the office every morning including myself, for nothing but dumb sheet. No way you you were on the 9.5 and never got a warning letter. Impossible
I was on the 9.5 list twice but I was never a R&G. After about 1985 I never made scratch.The last six years I worked more hours than any driver in the center but it was so easy. I had almost 6 hours on the shuttle then I would go put out fires. Fill drivers with fuel drop off some bulk stop wait an hour for the driver to show up Move misloads around.I spent a lot of time just waiting on a wrecker to tow a car back in. It sometimes got old but I was trying to beef up my 401k as much as I could I put in 20% for the last 15 years and then when I got to the right age, can't remember what it was, I started adding the catch up withholding. That's why I didn't get on the 9.5 list at the end,although I did threaten to a couple of times.While other drivers were not allowed to work over 12 hours I was allowed to work 12.9 Tuesday to Friday and only 8 on Saturday

john chesney

I retired last week with almost 39 years of service. In all that time I was never given a warning letter. I had a couple of "Talk with" but it never went any further than that. Was I just lucky or sneaky?
Congratulations are you sure you’re not an ass kisser lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

rod

Retired 22 years
Congratulations. I can't think of a single person I ever worked with who didn't get at least a hand full of warning letters over their career. It probably has something to do with different center manager's. Some of those guys gave out Warning letters like candy at Halloween. The longest anyone (package or feeder) ever worked at my old center was 34 years. I think Minnesota winters had something to do with that. I have a serious question----did you ever have your mechanic do some touch-up with the can of brown paint they all have (at least they used to).

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Congratulations. I can't think of a single person I ever worked with who didn't get at least a hand full of warning letters over their career. It probably has something to do with different center manager's. Some of those guys gave out Warning letters like candy at Halloween. The longest anyone (package or feeder) ever worked at my old center was 34 years. I think Minnesota winters had something to do with that. I have a serious question----did you ever have your mechanic do some touch-up with the can of brown paint they all have (at least they used to).

Who didn’t

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

LMAO!

One rural route I had, at least once every two or three months I'd stop by the mechanic's bay to have a mirror replaced before I fueled.

Got to the point they were going to give me a couple spares to carry with me.