I need advice

2gen upser

I was hired off the street as a driver for peak in October. I was offered a preload position when peak ended and have been doing that since. I went to integrad before driving during peak. I delivered air a couple times after my rehire before this super busy stuff has been going on. I haven’t been asked to drive since then but everyone who can drive is right now. The driver sup’s I talked to said they got in trouble for letting me deliver air those couple times even tho I’m qualified. I am one of the lowest seniority in my center and that has something to do with it I believe. Any advice about what’s going on? I’m just trying to work more.

542thruNthru

I was hired off the street as a driver for peak in October. I was offered a preload position when peak ended and have been doing that since. I went to integrad before driving during peak. I delivered air a couple times after my rehire before this super busy stuff has been going on. I haven’t been asked to drive since then but everyone who can drive is right now. The driver sup’s I talked to said they got in trouble for letting me deliver air those couple times even tho I’m qualified. I am one of the lowest seniority in my center and that has something to do with it I believe. Any advice about what’s going on? I’m just trying to work more.

If you are working before a higher seniority driver then the company is in violation of the contract.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
sign any driver bid

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Patience

2gen upser

If you are working before a higher seniority driver then the company is in violation of the contract.
I believe that when I do work that anyone with seniority above me is on the road. I didn’t know if it may be because someone with more seniority wants to drive but hasn’t been to school yet.

Nah
I believe that when I do work that anyone with seniority above me is on the road. I didn’t know if it may be because someone with more seniority wants to drive but hasn’t been to school yet.

If they haven't been to school yet, they can use you.

"Present, qualified, and available."

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You need to of played football at WVU or the NFL to move to the front of the line.

That's the rules.

RTCD

The Integrad you went to was most likely the seasonal version; which means you’ll have to go back to the “official” Integrad before doing a real 30 day qualification training route.

The air you ran at least started your clock toward top rate air... which is currently 4 years. Make sure to screen shot your time card off upsers that shows your first air punch.