I NEED HELP

Observer

Find a trusted steward and/or call your BA. If neither of them responds in a timely manner - then contact your states Dept of Labor - Wages and Hours Division--if you were employed there in 2016 you would have it on your W-2 from then. That way if the company and the union ignore such a simple request - you can go nlrb as this is a lot of bs. Those people in HR can certainly provide the information. Another avenue is to request your shop steward meet with yourself and your immediate supervisor who would be providing this simple information. It's pretty sad that everyone nowadays has to be a bunch of ****heads. Good luck and hope you get your taxes filed in time. REMEMBER - you can always file an extension and if you have to- this would be additional information - proving that you had tried on several occasions to get two numbers you needed to file your taxes. Don't forget to get dates and who you talked to while trying to get these numbers.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Try searching the forum, this is what I found posted by @UpstateNYUPSer

ADP Code is WWQ

FEIN is 36-2407381

I know the ADP code is correct, as that's what's listed at upsers.com. FEIN I assume is a federal employer ID number, but not sure if that's the other code you are looking for.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They constantly give me the run around. Its a wild goose chase. I even went to the higher up's and no response. Thousands of users on here, I thought 'Somebody has to have an answer'.
Thousands of upsers in brown cafe???? Lmao... it’s pretty much the same 25 people....soon to be 24 when upstate finally gtfo....