I need some advice with my main supervisor

So I been with the company since September unload and I been moved around a lot of time. Thus i learned alot working on the blet,Dcap, smalls, and miss sorts. I recently asked if I could do my 30 daysd so I would get my$1 rasied however my main supervisor doesn't want to. So after bring it up twice i finally got my big chance in becoming a loader (I really love doing it on peak season) and I wanted to make it my main goal. So I got my scanner ready and my main supervisor comes over me and say that if I fail i will be moved elsewhere...(it really got to me). So I did my best and hopefully I get feedback and where I need to improve. Does anyone know any tips on how i should address on my supervisor attitude? I'm trying not to take it personal however it's been like that for a while. Thanks for reading and can't wait for your responses

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I been with the company since September unload and I been moved around a lot of time. Thus i learned alot working on the blet,Dcap, smalls, and miss sorts. I recently asked if I could do my 30 daysd so I would get my$1 rasied however my main supervisor doesn't want to. So after bring it up twice i finally got my big chance in becoming a loader (I really love doing it on peak season) and I wanted to make it my main goal. So I got my scanner ready and my main supervisor comes over me and say that if I fail i will be moved elsewhere...(it really got to me). So I did my best and hopefully I get feedback and where I need to improve. Does anyone know any tips on how i should address on my supervisor attitude? I'm trying not to take it personal however it's been like that for a while. Thanks for reading and can't wait for your responses
fake

dudebro

Your main sup is an idiot. He/she should be invested in your success. Just learn the methods and follow them to the best of your ability, and come in 5 days a week on time. In my experience, this alone would put you in the top third of preloaders. Don't address your supervisor's attitude, just be a good employee and you'll be fine.

Your main sup is an idiot. He/she should be invested in your success. Just learn the methods and follow them to the best of your ability, and come in 5 days a week on time. In my experience, this alone would put you in the top third of preloaders. Don't address your supervisor's attitude, just be a good employee and you'll be fine.
Thank you brother

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Talk to your steward and sign up for all the preferred jobs seniority is a bitch until you have more than everyone else

If his loads suck they suck I wish I could train people here but the company won't pay me the extra to do it so we get :censored2:ty loads everyday
I'll inform my Stewart and I have only loaded when I was a driver helper. If I suck then I suck however I always ask for feedback from my fellow brothers & sisterss so I can improve.