I need some feedback

dillweed

DS - I couldn't do it, too difficult. However, I'm not a driver and don't use many of those terms. I also suck at crosswords. I think it's neat that you did it and would like to see how others did.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I made a safety crossword for ups drivers and I want to know what you think.
I guess lighten ups was not a good thread to put it on.
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f46/ds-made-ups-crossword-puzzle-59838/

DS,

I love and respect ya, but I have to ask, WTF???
Are you a member of the safety committee???
Do you think that any of your co-workers will give it a second thought, let alone actually work the puzzle???
Clock in for the money, but don't think for a minute that more than a few care about any safety puzzle.
I'm truly sorry if this hurts your feelings, but I guarantee you there are more people who agree with me than not.
That being said it's a fine, well designed, crossword puzzle.

DS

Fenderbender
DS,

I love and respect ya, but I have to ask, WTF???
Are you a member of the safety committee???
Do you think that any of your co-workers will give it a second thought, let alone actually work the puzzle???
Clock in for the money, but don't think for a minute that more than a few care about any safety puzzle.
I'm truly sorry if this hurts your feelings, but I guarantee you there are more people who agree with me than not.
That being said it's a fine, well designed, crossword puzzle.
Ok good points,all around.
The truth is,I just like to keep occupied doing things that are not totally pointless all the time.
I'm not a member of the safety committee.
I used to play my guitar every night,but I just lost the desire, I guess I'm kinda depressed.
The wife was out babysitting and I felt creative,so I made a puzzle.
You did not hurt my feelings.
I don't care if my co-workers like or dislike it.
I respect you too,but you are quick to decide what I'm all about.
You would make a good mod.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok good points,all around.
The truth is,I just like to keep occupied doing things that are not totally pointless all the time.
I'm not a member of the safety committee.
I used to play my guitar every night,but I just lost the desire, I guess I'm kinda depressed.
The wife was out babysitting and I felt creative,so I made a puzzle.
You did not hurt my feelings.
I don't care if my co-workers like or dislike it.
I respect you too,but you are quick to decide what I'm all about.
You would make a good mod.

It struck me as odd, as I thought I had a sense of what you were about, and this didn't seem to fit.
Where it struck a nerve with me, is how many drivers I know first hand in my building that have bought into the sham that is the safety committee.
Fellas I didn't think had it in them are buying in.
The ones who do it to pull down some extra hours....OK, the ones who really think they are making a difference drive me nuts.
In my building it's turned into an almost carnival type atmosphere with picnics, puzzles, and games.
All the while never really addressing any substantial safety issues, at least not in the fashion the safety committee was contractually designed.
So in closing, I'm glad I didn't rub you wrong and may I suggest next time maybe you could make a Brown Cafe crossword puzzle with the clues being a description of our members.
That could be really entertaining.

menotyou

bella amicizia
It struck me as odd, as I thought I had a sense of what you were about, and this didn't seem to fit.
Where it struck a nerve with me, is how many drivers I know first hand in my building that have bought into the sham that is the safety committee.
Fellas I didn't think had it in them are buying in.
The ones who do it to pull down some extra hours....OK, the ones who really think they are making a difference drive me nuts.
In my building it's turned into an almost carnival type atmosphere with picnics, puzzles, and games.
All the while never really addressing any substantial safety issues, at least not in the fashion the safety committee was contractually designed.
So in closing, I'm glad I didn't rub you wrong and may I suggest next time maybe you could make a Brown Cafe crossword puzzle with the clues being a description of our members.
Great idea, Bubblehead. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I want to know my description!! LOL!!

DS

Fenderbender
may I suggest next time maybe you could make a Brown Cafe crossword puzzle with the clues being a description of our members.
Great idea! But the truth is the newest members may have to do some research.
ex: Although the UKguy got fired for drinking on the job,what was he eating?
or...what member hurt his hand at the elephant compound...
or...where is wily old vet driving people to now?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Every day there is safety crap in our Diad slots. There is a trash can directly below full of safety crap. I don't think any of it gets read.

satellitedriver

Bubblehead;846781 may I suggest next time maybe you could make a Brown Cafe crossword puzzle with the clues being a description of our members. That could be really entertaining.[/QUOTE said:
A can of worms just got opened up.:surprised:
DS is the "guy" to handle the job.:wink-very:
I will be the 3 letter past tense word for sit. There always has to be the easy starter clue in a crossword.
Easily, I could be the 7 letter word that begins with an A, but many other members will wish to claim that fame.
Build it DS.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
10 letters. 13 down. Knowledgeable, calls it like he sees it. Likes to spank his ducky.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Bubblehead;846781 may I suggest next time maybe you could make a Brown Cafe crossword puzzle with the clues being a description of our members. That could be really entertaining.[/QUOTE said:
A can of worms just got opened up.:surprised:
DS is the "guy" to handle the job.:wink-very:
I will be the 3 letter past tense word for sit. There always has to be the easy starter clue in a crossword.
Easily, I could be the 7 letter word that begins with an A, but many other members will wish to claim that fame.
Build it DS.
That's a great idea! :happy-very: