I retired at 51!

Dazbuff

Ups has taken 3 steps back to everyone forward. We used to get delivering by 9:50 after a sort. Now it’s after 11:00 because of EDD. screw edd and the new delivery system it’s like common core math! So glad I retired at 51 with pay every month!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Ups has taken 3 steps back to everyone forward. We used to get delivering by 9:50 after a sort. Now it’s after 11:00 because of EDD. screw edd and the new delivery system it’s like common core math! So glad I retired at 51 with pay every month!
i hope you have some good hobbies

100%

Late starts are a serious problem.

qdg2

For unlawful carnal knowledge you ups now I have an under the table job towing. The best of both worlds!
i hope you have some good hobbies
Except he's not retired....

And has an illegal(under the table I guess) job?

Sounds like he'll be plenty busy.

Op-how many years? Do you have an age limit(minimum)?