I see no upside to UPS stock !! Very Sad....

Dee Morse

Fed X goes up $6.00 and Ups .53 cents.. today (like most days) Competition goes up and UPS down... Seriously, it's becoming a very frequent, scary situation! . I really believe the main issue is senior management. The lack of leadership has really started to show. Absolutely, the worst senior management team in the 20 years I have been at UPS. Jim Casey is spinning right now!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Fed X goes up $6.00 and Ups .53 cents.. today (like most days) Competition goes up and UPS down... Seriously, it's becoming a very frequent, scary situation! . I really believe the main issue is senior management. The lack of leadership has really started to show. Absolutely, the worst senior management team in the 20 years I have been at UPS. Jim Casey is spinning right now!
Maybe you should learn more about stocks and how they are priced before commenting

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
why

Tony Q

Whenever your management acts like the sky is falling because their stock is super low is the time to buy. It always goes way back up.

john chesney

I swear if someone played a video of my center on National news Ups stock would be under a dollar a share the next day

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No he’s not.
He was gay and a recluse and never even danced.
He would never spin.
Nope, they assigned you to develop more productive spinning methods.
tenor.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I use them for painting or oil changes.

I kept a couple of shirts but I have never worn them after I retired. I thought about it a couple of times but came close to throwing-up just thinking about getting back into brown clothes. They are now buried so far back in the closet they will never see daylight again.